Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man City

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Anyone know the last time we lost 3 in a row at Anfield?
    1984 under Joe Fagan, it was mentioned last night during commentary.
    Last edited by skyebo; 4th February 2021 at 12:24 PM.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Alisson
    Trent Phillips Davies Robertson
    Henderson Fabinho Thiago
    Salah Firmino Mane

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    1984 under Joe Fagan, it was mentioned last night during commentary.
    Sound.

Hopefully mane, allisson and Fabinho are back. More options and closer to our stolrongest side.

Are City definitely without KDB and Aguero?

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Almost certain of it.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Aguero has been missing most of the season tbh, and KDB hasn't been at his best so I don't think it makes much difference

Looks like Big Bear, Mane and Fab will all be back, i'm including Davies for his distribution and because he's played UAE FC already this season with Preston and played well and Fab at RCB because of how well he's defended there against Werner, Sterling, Rashford, Zaha and others this season

Alisson

Trent Fabinho Davies Robertson

Thiago Henderson Wijnaldum

Salah Firmino Mane

Subs that might actually be worth using: Oxlade, Jones, Milner, Kabak, Shaqiri

Let's score some goals, be brave, not brave for 25 minutes before bizarrely reverting to a formation none of the lads have played, get the win and another vital 3 points

Let's also remember but for VAR we'd STILL be top despite everything else and how that corruption affected our form. We're still a brilliant football team, let's beat these twats
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Looks like Big Bear, Mane and Fab will all be back, i'm including Davies for his distribution and because he's played UAE FC already this season with Preston and played well and Fab at RCB because of how well he's defended there against Werner, Sterling, Rashford, Zaha and others this season

Alisson

Trent Fabinho Davies Robertson

Thiago Henderson Wijnaldum

Salah Firmino Mane

Subs that might actually be worth using: Oxlade, Jones, Milner, Kabak, Shaqiri

Let's score some goals, be brave, not brave for 25 minutes before bizarrely reverting to a formation none of the lads have played, get the win and another vital 3 points

Let's also remember but for VAR we'd STILL be top despite everything else and how that corruption affected our form. We're still a brilliant football team, let's beat these twats
    I would agree with that selection except I would put Kabak in ahead of Davies. think he has got more experience of big matches. Think him and Fab will be beasts.

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Alisson
    Trent Phillips Davies Robertson
    Henderson Fabinho Thiago
    Salah Firmino Mane
    +1

Wether its Davies /Kabak alongside Phillips we need Fab back in the middle with Hendo and Thiago. That would be mouthwatering.
    Last edited by Artisan; 6th February 2021 at 10:46 AM.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Quote Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
    +1

Wether its Davies /Kabak alongside Phillips we need Fab back in the middle with Hendo and Thiago. That would be mouthwatering.
    We all want to see it....probably too early to play both newcomers v City on Sunday - but we know Klopp.... He just might