Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789

Thread: Your team v Man City

Well it could have been worse.
    Maybe Kabak will come on. You have to trust Jurgen that if he isn't playing Kabak then it's for a reason, he isn't quite up to speed in some area.
    I am a bit concerned that adrian is our back up goalie, what happened to Kelleher?

Klopp tends to designate players to positions. Henderson is now the centre back.and thats it.. He wont change until Klopp thinks are backline is back to its full strength. otherwise he wont alter the players who are already in position
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    just clear it fucking long and bypass the midfield !!
    Long diagonals from Trent and Hendo for Mo and Mane and Trent back to his best on his right to left switches for Robbo bursting past our midfield from deep
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Klopp doesn't instill confidence in the players that are outside I'd his core group.

Phillips played well, dropped immediately as soon as 2 midfielders are available to play CB. Kabak signed but has to watch 2 midfielders play ahead of him.

Klopp only uses you if desperate (Origi, Shaqiri etc. Recently Phillips, Rhys Williams, Minamino)

Glad we've got cover for CB on the bench lols

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Klopp tends to designate players to positions. Henderson is now the centre back.and thats it.. He wont change until Klopp thinks are backline is back to its full strength. otherwise he wont alter the players who are already in position
    Sacrificing the midfield has been what has cost us the most. Since Van Dijk got injured we have not shipped too many goals but have been bullied in the midfield and also have offered less as a team. Team has been less cohesive because of the injuries but also and maybe more due to decision Klopp has made around the Centre Backs/Midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Sacrificing the midfield has been what has cost us the most. Since Van Dijk got injured we have not shipped too many goals but have been bullied in the midfield and also have offered less as a team. Team has been less cohesive because of the injuries but also and maybe more due to decision Klopp has made around the Centre Backs/Midfield.
    I just think we have been crap.. in attack. teams have worked us out.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century