Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LFWD in Mane's absence

We should be beating the likes of Brighton no matter what formation is used. It's those bad results against the smaller teams that have cost us. A draw is no good to us against City, even a win and they still have a game in hand. It's very much theirs to lose now, they were always our biggest threat to retaining the title, i was never worried about Man U.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    We should be beating the likes of Brighton no matter what formation is used. It's those bad results against the smaller teams that have cost us. A draw is no good to us against City, even a win and they still have a game in hand. It's very much theirs to lose now, they were always our biggest threat to retaining the title, i was never worried about Man U.
    We were robbed of 9 points in 4 games by VAR you've got to be the only person here who point blank refuses to acknowledge the application of VAR this season has been corrupt as fuck and we've been hit harder than any side and by a distance
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

The VVD injury
    The mane offside... 2 points lost
    The brighton pen away ... 2 points lost

Then all the injuries/ covid to key players

After confidence got hit
    Teams 2 banks of 5.
    Not scoring.
    Then finally the home record gone.
    Not only that... 2 home games lost.

Bottom 6
    Played 7
    Won 1
    Drew 4
    Lost 2

7 points from 18.

Boom goes the league title.

Man city 100% now

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We were robbed of 9 points in 4 games by VAR you've got to be the only person here who point blank refuses to acknowledge the application of VAR this season has been corrupt as fuck and we've been hit harder than any side and by a distance
    Where in that post has he denied that? Since Palace we haven't been done over by VAR. Weve done ourselves over with a mixture of laziness,poor form and lack of ability to break down a wall.
    Everything hes said there is right.
    We've had injuries but lets not forget we weren't exactly setting the world on fire before them even with Virgil in the team. We haven't won more than 3 league games in a row all season.