Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: The rest of the season

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Dunno, maybe the ref thought something happened in the build up and asked to check to be sure in that one?

I haven't a clue, I'm just tying to throw out a suggestion.
    VAR has been all over the place this year. There is no sense with it.
    It's been all over the place since day one and no-one will convince me that it will get better either. The ones who brought it in must be regretting it now, though they'll never admit it.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    That looks a blatant push in fairness. But look at our players. No reaction, no one claiming for it. They should all be screaming and protesting but none of them are. There is no intensity or reaction from them
    Passive in play and attitude, City would have ran amok. Feeling a bit sorry for ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by GizmoD12 View Post
    Passive in play and attitude, City would have ran amok. Feeling a bit sorry for ourselves
    I think so. A bit of ah poor us. That looks so blatant in that replay that even after the goal Henderson should have been straight over the ref asking for a review. Maybe he did? That replay didn't show anything.
    But our aggression was not there

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    It's been all over the place since day one and no-one will convince me that it will get better either. The ones who brought it in must be regretting it now, though they'll never admit it.
    Don't think so either. Look at the whole míle déan situation. Even with var he got both decisions wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    Yep. I thought that too, he was clearly flustered. How does he explain the last 15 minutes though!

Thought we played pretty well up until their goal. We've been knackered over the last two games due to the keeper.

We've still got a very real possibility of still finishing in the top 4. We have to keep going, Klopp has to galvanise the team somehow.

I would definitely move Hendo into midfield as a start.
    We need to play our strongest midfield and attack and let kabak and Philips gain some experience at the back. We utterly dominate possession in most games. Get midfield sorted and all of a sudden defence will look better too.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    We need to play our strongest midfield and attack and let kabak and Philips gain some experience at the back. We utterly dominate possession in most games. Get midfield sorted and all of a sudden defence will look better too.
    100%

I'd be a bit annoyed if I were Phillips. I'd be knocking on Jurgen's door and asking why he isn't playing. He's looked good in all of his games.

My initial assumption is that Kabak must be a bit of a fly machine like Gomez, but he looks pretty one paced tbh.

I'm not knocking Kabak as well (before anyone starts...). I thought he had a decent debut and wasn't to blame for their 2nd. That was totally down to Ali.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Tuesday night we should see Hendo back into the midfield. I'm near sure Fabinho will be back for it and he'll partner Kabak in defence. That will be another different centre back pairing !!

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Tuesday night we should see Hendo back into the midfield. I'm near sure Fabinho will be back for it and he'll partner Kabak in defence. That will be another different centre back pairing !!
    Fabinho should be back, he was suspended for today for reaching 5 bookings. Yeah, we've only had 14 up to now.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Fabinho should be back, he was suspended for today for reaching 5 bookings. Yeah, we've only had 14 up to now.
    No he's injured again rushed back v man city

I see that bald headed snake Pep as been gloating saying of course LFC can win the league.. I hope the owners are watching this..
    They need to contact Klopp and makes sure hes ok first and foremost and make it clear we all care for about him
    I dont believe any of the crappy rumours he has walked.. He will be back for a fight soon
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century