Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The rest of the season

If you're talking about VAR, how is their lad missing the ball and catching Mo's foot, however slight, certainly more contact than Robbo/Wellbeck not a pen, yet Thiago standing his ground and not moving out of the way and Barnes running into him and throwing himself to ground a free kick, it was about the fourth free kick they got from their player running into one of ours and throwing himself to ground and Taylor couldn't wait to give any of them, despite none of them being fucking fouls

The lad catching Mo's foot, if that happens in our area on Vardy, however slight the contact, you fucking KNOW those dirty stitch up VAR cunts are giving a pen, you know for certain because they've already given the one against Robbo when the outstep of his right foot made the slightest of contact with Wellshit's outstep, so how is it a fucking pen for Brighton then and not for us?

Our owners power grab has royally shafted our lads this season, that's when this VAR and refereeing shite started, as for confidence, the mentality monsters confidence has been shot because the officials have been continually robbing the lads
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Probably correct 19.

And we did play well for much of that game today. Excellent in fact for much of it.

The power grab though - well It certainly didn’t help

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    If you're talking about VAR, how is their lad missing the ball and catching Mo's foot, however slight, certainly more contact than Robbo/Wellbeck not a pen, yet Thiago standing his ground and not moving out of the way and Barnes running into him and throwing himself to ground a free kick, it was about the fourth free kick they got from their player running into one of ours and throwing himself to ground and Taylor couldn't wait to give any of them, despite none of them being fucking fouls

The lad catching Mo's foot, if that happens in our area on Vardy, however slight the contact, you fucking KNOW those dirty stitch up VAR cunts are giving a pen, you know for certain because they've already given the one against Robbo when the outstep of his right foot made the slightest of contact with Wellshit's outstep, so how is it a fucking pen for Brighton then and not for us?

Our owners power grab has royally shafted our lads this season, that's when this VAR and refereeing shite started, as for confidence, the mentality monsters confidence has been shot because the officials have been continually robbing the lads
    The anti-liverpool bias is a lot older

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    The anti-liverpool bias is a lot older
    100%

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post

Totally agree there's something wrong.
    The question /problem is, what can be done about it? Other teams are being affected, possibly not as much as we are, so how can it be resolved?

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Totally agree there's something wrong.
    The question /problem is, what can be done about it? Other teams are being affected, possibly not as much as we are, so how can it be resolved?
    Make sure all the officials come from Liverpool, but make sure they have no connections with Everton Man Utd or Man City. It's ok to have connections with the other clubs as they are not rivals, or a threat to our title.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

VAR just giving city a penalty. Just because we say its a conspiracy doesn't mean its not.
    Last edited by Artisan; 13th February 2021 at 07:30 PM.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Absolutely - IMO though If anyone has been getting the decisions this season it’s United. It’s been like Ferguson has been back.

Think it’s more that we have been handicapped. But it does tend to feel like that when results don’t go your way.

I wonder how much our own biases effect our judgment. I thought that was a soft penalty for City, but the commentators and pundits are unanimous that it was a clear pen. I don’t know anymore.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

I think maybe City are by far the best in form team in the league and spurs aren't very good so maybe that's why city are winning?

Just maybe ?

Anyone from 5th-10th dropping pts is good for us now eitherway