Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 394243444546474849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Manchester City (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    I'm starting to think he could walk away. Seemsime the type with he whole covid situation that there is more to life than sport.
    Hasn't he said at the end of this contract (2024?) he would finish. Maybe this will speed it up and he walks.
    That's lazy chat. Won't happen. Klopp comes back even stronger now. I trust in Jurgen.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Not both no but one. Davies could have played against BHA too in my opinion.
    Yep - would have possibly gone for Davies of the two today - simply as he has more experience with the pace of the game over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Yep something ain't been right for a while, it's very weird I suggested something behind the scenes before, you don't go from last season to play like this season, despite the excuses the injury's etc the attack is pretty much the same... and we can only score from penalties ?

Even allison has gone to shit this season compared to before. (apart from a few games)
    Interesting thing. A German friend of mine said whrn we appointed Klopp that he is a brilliant Manager, but in 4 years the players will be fatigued mentally and physically because if the intensity of Klopp's methods. I dismissed him because he isn't do into football I thought, but I never forgot his words. He said Klopp will be good for 4 years and after that it will go bust.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Yep - would have possibly gone for Davies simply as he has more experience with the pace of the game over here.
    did ok v city in the cup too, would of been better than henderson and fab together.....

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Interesting thing. A German friend of mine said whrn we appointed Klopp that he is a brilliant Manager, but in 4 years the players will be fatigued mentally and physically because if the intensity of Klopp's methods. I dismissed him because he isn't do into football I thought, but I never forgot his words. He said Klopp will be good for 4 years and after that it will go bust.
    he'd do good under owners who actually invest in the team a bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Not arguing Ian. Just pissed off that we’ve gone from knowing how to score and win games to not knowing how to play anymore. It’s worrying
    Champions league is coming up soon and Jota is due back ,so something at least to look forward to.

I'm starting to think he could walk away. Seemsime the type with he whole covid situation that there is more to life than sport.
    Hasn't he said at the end of this contract (2024?) he would finish. Maybe this will speed it up and he walks.
    If he walks away i think he will eventually take another job, he's too young to retire, football is all he knows.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    If he walks away i think he will eventually take another job, he's too young to retire, football is all he knows.
    Germany ?

Sooo.....

About that "The demise of Liverpool Football Club" thread.....
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Don't want him to go but don't want to be 9th and trophlyess with him in charge end of next season.

Obviously when Van Dijk comes back we will be better but Klopp still has questions to answer. Guardiola had and seems to be answering then. Though I do think our cup has made him look like a genius unnecessarily so. Our fall gave them belief. Before that they were shite.