Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4043444546474849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Manchester City (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Humiliated. That is not what the fans wanted Jurgen.
    Really humiliated bit OTT, 2 crazy decisions by Ali and the fact fatigue is a huge thing now.
    We've destroyed enough teams in the 3 years to take my medicine when it's dished out. Spoilt fuckin rotten some on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Germany ?
    Yes possibly.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    If he walks away i think he will eventually take another job, he's too young to retire, football is all he knows.
    He promised his wife this is his last job. Lol. Doubt he will keep his word. Hodgson will be 200 years old and still on the touchline. It is their drug.

Quote Originally Posted by redman99 View Post
    That's lazy chat. Won't happen. Klopp comes back even stronger now. I trust in Jurgen.
    Yep - some of the criticisms he is getting are valid - he does over rely on the same players even when those more suited to a role are available.

But he is a one off.. I trust in him - if he can’t get this bunch back on the horse - nobody can.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    He promised his wife this is his last job. Lol. Doubt he will keep his word. Hodgson will be 200 years old and still on the touchline. It is their drug.
    Indeed.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

At least now we can sit back and play football. I actually think we'll now improve massively. The two CBs will come in nd Hendo and Fab back in the middle, will put some stability back into our play..

I wish he started Ozan today, we badly needed Hendo covering our right with Trent.
    hignsight is a wonderful thing but I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    he'd do good under owners who actually invest in the team a bit more...
    Perhaps. He has done well enough with them. Think he doubled his trophy haul whilst here. He us not a proluguc winner. A winner but not yet serial. Think he has 5 major trophies. If you want to include CWC then 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Yep - some of the criticisms he is getting are valid - he does over rely on the same players even when those more suited to a role are available.

But he is a one off.. I trust in him - if he can’t get this bunch back on the horse - nobody can.
    U also trust him. But the bit about if he doesn't nobody will that is a problem. He us not God. Let us reach that day and see. What if another Manager comes and wins more. No one knows the future. But our past is glorious, our present bleak. Tomorrow we believe again.

At least now we can sit back and play football. I actually think we'll now improve massively. The two CBs will come in nd Hendo and Fab back in the middle, will put some stability back into our play..

I wish he started Ozan today, we badly needed Hendo covering our right with Trent.
    Answer me this. Why didn’t he play Henderson right centre back today. Mind boggling decision.

Quote Originally Posted by GizmoD12 View Post
    Really humiliated bit OTT, 2 crazy decisions by Ali and the fact fatigue is a huge thing now.
    We've destroyed enough teams in the 3 years to take my medicine when it's dished out. Spoilt fuckin rotten some on here.
    Scoreline humiliation. 3defeats in a row humululiated. No goals in 3 months at home humiliated.

We have been spoilt true.