Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team against Leicester

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Alisson
    Trent Kabak Davies Robertson
    Henderson Fabinho Jones
    Salah Firmino Mane
    This but would play Phillips

A rarity of having almost a week to train and prepare, let's hope it's used wisely with thorough preparation for the Leicester game, getting back to doing what won us four trophies, some set pieces sans Virgil and Matip and ptb work
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Since the league has gone. Its time to try and get a good back line again and bed in a regular partnership (injuries allowing).So why not Kabak and Davies? or one of them 2.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Agreed but Kelleher in goal.
    Alison looked shot and Kelleher has impressed

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Agreed but Kelleher in goal.
    Alison looked shot and Kelleher has impressed
    Where is Kelleher he wasnt on the bench last week.

Im backing Alisson something wasnt right on Sunday with him he almost messed up twice in first half.

Alisson
    TAA
    Kabak
    Fabinho
    Robbo
    Hendo
    Thiago
    Jones
    Salah
    Mane
    Firmino

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Where is Kelleher he wasnt on the bench last week.

Im backing Alisson something wasnt right on Sunday with him he almost messed up twice in first half.

Alisson
    TAA
    Kabak
    Fabinho
    Robbo
    Hendo
    Thiago
    Jones
    Salah
    Mane
    Firmino
    He messed up before he messed up on both occasions on both goals involving bad passes with bad passes and the last goal was straight at him.
    I am a great supporter of goalkeepers but something is not right with Alison and I think Kelleher shows great promise and deserves the gloves right now

He messed up before he messed up on both occasions on both goals involving bad passes with bad passes and the last goal was straight at him.
    I am a great supporter of goalkeepers but something is not right with Alison and I think Kelleher shows great promise and deserves the gloves right now
    As I said Kelleher wasn’t on the bench so he is either injured or ill.

Alisson had a shocker no getting away from that but let’s be right we’d be dropping others before him as well !

I just think Alisson will come good good and Klopp obviously agrees with his comments after the game.

Some rumours were Alisson banged his head in training but we have said he is ill so we have to go with that but he defo wasn’t right and as keeper all errors usually lead to goals.

The nightmare is Adrian being in goal that absolutely cannot happen.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    As I said Kelleher wasn’t on the bench so he is either injured or ill.

Alisson had a shocker no getting away from that but let’s be right we’d be dropping others before him as well !

I just think Alisson will come good good and Klopp obviously agrees with his comments after the game.

Some rumours were Alisson banged his head in training but we have said he is ill so we have to go with that but he defo wasn’t right and as keeper all errors usually lead to goals.

The nightmare is Adrian being in goal that absolutely cannot happen.
    Play Adrian

Nothing wrong with Alisson, just had a mare that game it happens to all players sometimes

Gini Hendo and Thiago in midfield for me all day long,no surprise our best performances this season have had that 2 or Gini with any one of the players who played that fluid 3 last season plus Thiago, Gini and Hendo both play at their highest levels when in midfield together too, they understand each other really well
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Play Adrian
    After his last showing at Villa im not sure we'll be doing that mate.