Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team against Leicester

The fact that Adrian is still at our club sums up in a nutshell why we are having issues and are likely to continue having them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Nothing wrong with Alisson, just had a mare that game it happens to all players sometimes
    Fabinho Hendo and Thiago in midfield for me all day long,no surprise our best performances this season have had that 2 or Gini with any one of the players who played that fluid 3 last season plus Thiago, Fabinho and Hendo both play at their highest levels when in midfield together too, they understand each other really well
    I fixed that as we all know that's what you really meant 😅😅

"nothing wrong with allison"

Maybe, but that was one of the worst GK performances i've seen, just a good job it wasn't champions league final / offside goal wasn't a goal was such a pathetic attempt of a save level otherwise it would of beaten Karius.

Obviously was something wrong with him, probably still "ill"

I think something wasnt right Sunday as you say Kev.

He did it 4 times at least makes me wonder if Kelleher was available would he have started ??

Rumours we going around both keepers banged heads that sounded mental and I refused to believe that BUT Kelleher not on the bench makes me think twice.

I think Noods me or you have more chance of playing than Adrian !

Alisson is becoming increasingly injury prone so I think we need to have a decent 3rd choice option around next season. Mat Ryan wouldn't cost much and we all now how much FSG love a bargain

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Alisson is becoming increasingly injury prone so I think we need to have a decent 3rd choice option around next season. Mat Ryan wouldn't cost much and we all now how much FSG love a bargain
    Grabara will take that spot he has had a few loans and he is also homegrown too.

Ryan is possible if we loan Kelleher out likewise the Czech keeper at Seville is supposed to be decent.

Ben Foster could be an outside bet if Watford dont come up.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I fixed that as we all know that's what you really meant ����
    People have short memories, Hendo Gini Milner Lallana Oxlade Matip Bobby Mane got us to 2 European finals, with Mo and Virgil helping us get to the second one, with clowns like Mig, Moreno, Karius, Lovren in tow at that,before we signed Big Bear and others think on
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

It was Fabinho being the best holding midfielder we had in a long time that helped to win us number 6. The previous year we were out numbered in midfielder against Madrid. You can look at the errors Karius did and they were mind-blowingly bad.But we had zero control of that game
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    It was Fabinho being the best holding midfielder we had in a long time that helped to win us number 6. The previous year we were out numbered in midfielder against Madrid. You can look at the errors Karius did and they were mind-blowingly bad.But we had zero control of that game
    What? We were all over them until Ramos knobbled Salah, and we'd have won it but for that, Mo having to go off visibly deflated all our players and it was only after that they got in the game

Best holding midfielder the manager had to bring another player in to do half the job any DM worth their salt does without any assistance? Give over a top DM does NOT need another player brought in to do half their job, as we saw when he was out
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Whos been brought in?? if your think Thiago hes not going to play DM role. so who else??. Fabinho would be playing the DM role if it wasnt for centre backs injuries.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century