Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Your team against Leicester

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Fabinho out injured so it looks like Hendo/Kabak.

Jota back in March and do we still count Naby ?!
    I'll be pissed if Klopp persists with Hendo at the back. The defence is already weakened so why weaken the midfield too? I'd go with:

Alisson
    Trent Kabak Davies Robertson
    Milner Hendo Jones
    Salah Firmino Mane

Our injuries are getting ridiculous now.

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    I'll be pissed if Klopp persists with Hendo at the back. The defence is already weakened so why weaken the midfield too? I'd go with:

Alisson
    Trent Kabak Davies Robertson
    Milner Hendo Jones
    Salah Firmino Mane
    Its every game a new injury emerges it looks like we rushed Fabinho back for City.

I agree just give Kabak/Davies/Phillips a game.

Fabinho out injured so it looks like Hendo/Kabak.

Jota back in March and do we still count Naby ?!
    Fab's fast becoming another Keita/Matip/Shaq/Ox and he's never reached the heights/form of his first season since returning from last season's injury, might be another who covid ie market depending future is considered in the summer
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

It really is time to use at least one of the new centre backs, for better or worse. I predict Kabak alongside Henderson.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

We never had this many muscle injuries under our old physio makes you wonder if hes changed how the players stretch and so on.
    Then again a lot of teams its happening to them as well. The congested fixtures are no good for the body.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Fab's fast becoming another Keita/Matip/Shaq/Ox and he's never reached the heights/form of his first season since returning from last season's injury, might be another who covid ie market depending future is considered in the summer
    I wouldnt put him alongside them its a good job he stayed injury free from Oct-Jan otherwise we'd be in trouble.

He is a victim of having to play too many games and I also think we bought him back too early against City.

Id play both new CBs tomorrow now.

Fab wont be going anywhere and nor should he.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    We never had this many muscle injuries under our old physio makes you wonder if hes changed how the players stretch and so on.
    Then again a lot of teams its happening to them as well. The congested fixtures are no good for the body.
    Didn't I read somewhere that we binned of this guy a few years ago due to injuries and they cleared up somewhat and he's been brought back this season?

I think the lack of pre-season probabaly doesnt help either. Other clubs are suffering as well.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

I wouldnt put him alongside them its a good job he stayed injury free from Oct-Jan otherwise we'd be in trouble.

He is a victim of having to play too many games and I also think we bought him back too early against City.

Id play both new CBs tomorrow now.

Fab wont be going anywhere and nor should he.
    He'll go with Hendo at the back. But I agree with you, we should be playing round pegs in round holes.

Allison

TTA - Phillips - Kabak - Robbo

Henderson - Thiago - Jones

Salah - Firmino - Mane

Rodgers' hasn't got a defensive bone in his body. We should get a bit of space in behind for a change.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Chris Morgan was with us for 11 seasons but spent the last 4 with Palace then Arsenal.
    He says this about himself on hol LinkedIn profile:
    "Broad but football specific experience in injury prevention, acute injury management (pitchside), rehabilitation and departmental management.

Promoter of multi-disciplinary High Performance Units and a strong believer in a strength based approach to athlete robustness and effective rehabilitation whilst using targeted Therapy techniques to maintain availability in the most physically demanding football (soccer) league in the world."