Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Referees

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Have you ever had your rights infringed upon Cc? Ridiculed for the colour of your skin or religious beliefs whilst doing your job to help support those infringing on your mere existence?

Maybe it’s for a discussion in the general forum and not a football one
    The question is a little confusing.
    Without the caveat which I don't fully get, yes.

Not on the scale of a person who operates in the public eye though, which has it's own benefits and drawbacks.

Death and other threats are entirely unacceptable but from the corruption we've seen from referees this season they fucking well deserve all the other abuse they get, they are abusing their position of trust by effectively match fixing
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Death and other threats are entirely unacceptable but from the corruption we've seen from referees this season they fucking well deserve all the other abuse they get, they are abusing their position of trust by effectively match fixing
    Where's your proof that referees are match fixing ? And i don't mean a VAR table of decisions that have gone against us, because that proves nothing.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Can’t agree with match fixing at all mate. There’s isn’t any proof of it going on and it’s just another conspiracy theory.

Last season they called us LiVARpool, but appeared we were hard done by a lot of decisions.

Rather than looking at that and refs, we need to look within at a team who have forgotten how to score, attack and get a shot on target

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Where's your proof that referees are match fixing ? And i don't mean a VAR table of decisions that have gone against us, because that proves nothing.
    It'll be the same proof he has that Utd had everyone in their pockets in the 90/2000s. Nothing to do with them having a manager and team that pissed on everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    It'll be the same proof he has that Utd had everyone in their pockets in the 90/2000s. Nothing to do with them having a manager and team that pissed on everybody else.
    Indeed Tees.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Well one ref admitted they were bias towards Man-united back in the day.. it came out of the horses mouth
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Well one ref admitted they were bias towards Man-united back in the day.. it came out of the horses mouth
    Yes, one referee who was sacked from the premier league, and decided to go to china. If there was any credence to his allegations, i don't see any court cases pending.

How can you prove something that is hearsay?? Man-united were favoured under fergie. It was a laughing game for the refs when they gave extra minutes onto "fergie time" it was hahahaha.. "Oh yeah Fergie time".. they always got an extra 2 minutes where their shouldnt have been. That was just some of the things that happen.. I even remember SSN interviewing Mike Rileys brother..Asking him if his brother was pro man-united

Refs are not trustworthy.. They put it down "to honest mistakes" where as in reality they are corrupt.

Its always "shock horror" when you question the integrity of the officials..""The English officials are the most honest officials in the world""Shame they make some fucking bizarre calls.Sometimes fans just sit back and go WHY? why does nearly everyone see things differently to the man in VAR booth or the men officiating games?.

Its because they have a predestined mind set to how calls should be made.That toad Dermot Gallagher should have red carded a man united player in a game against us once. Just recently he admitted he should have sent the player off. At the time he had predestined mind set. Not to send a Man-united player off against LFC

Its been the same for a long time at Goodsion park.Everton have gotten away with ridiculous challenges against us. Its because the mind set of the ref. Is well Everton are passionate and LFC have better players.. I will kinda allow somethings to go.. Just do your fking job thats all we want.