Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Boss

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Yep I posted about this in Off Topic a little earlier.

She died on January 19th and he hasn’t been allowed to travel to Germany - not even for his mums funeral. Imagine that..?

She must have been in a bad way for a while too. Explains why he was so noticeably downcast before Christmas. I could tell something serious was wrong and was deeply concerned he was about to leave us.

What a guy - bless you Jurgen we are all sorry for your loss.
    I've heard rumours of her death these past few weeks. Obviously it's not the sort of thing I would post here unless it was was true.
    YNWA Jurgen.

RIP Mrs Klopp

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Has this only just come to light? If so, I hope all those in the media (and the f-wits I've been dealing with on YouTube) who have been laying into Jurgen feel like ****/the ****s that they are, though I somehow doubt it.

RIP Elisabeth.
    Funeral was yesterday and it seems Jurgen/club kept it private.

Media only mentioned it today bet some of them feel abit silly now.

Not lost my mum yet and hopefully not for a long time to come. A hard one to take.

Sad not been able to travel, inhumane to refuse entry for people on their death beds and funerals imo. Must have been very tough on him.

Remember hearing him talking about his favourite meal, the way his mum cooked it.
    Often the case - God bless moms

If you're lurking Jurgen, sorry for your loss
    YNWA

Sad news, it's cruel that he can't go to his mum's funeral. This is a time when a full Kop could really help too.

That is so sad.
    You see the hammering he has been getting in the media in recent weeks. Hope it will give them pause for thought.
    At least Liverpool Football club is in many ways like a family and i am sure he will be feeling a lot of love around him.

As man thats awful news and puts things into perspective aswell as explaining how hes been the last few weeks.
    Not being able to attend the funeral of your mother must be devastating. Its not right that.
    RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Sad news, it's cruel that he can't go to his mum's funeral. This is a time when a full Kop could really help too.
    Especially when you consider that he's tested 3 times a week, but I guess the rules have to be applied across the board. I dread my mum's funeral so much. I can see a positive in not going. That's a terrible thing to say
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Especially when you consider that he's tested 3 times a week, but I guess the rules have to be applied across the board. I dread my mum's funeral so much. I can see a positive in not going. That's a terrible thing to say
    I know its an awful thing to say and think but its only really dawned on me now at 43 that my folks are getting old. They're 71 and 68. I shudder the thought of life without my Mum, I'll go to pieces.
    Its like when she's gone you are really truly alone in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I know its an awful thing to say and think but its only really dawned on me now at 43 that my folks are getting old. They're 71 and 68. I shudder the thought of life without my Mum, I'll go to pieces.
    Its like when she's gone you are really truly alone in this world.
    My dear old mum is 83. Had her first Covid jab last month; will get the second one next month. I wonder if Jurgen’s mum was ever offered one. It’s really bought home just how vulnerable the older generation are. Like you, I’ll be an absolute wreck when she goes.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!