Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Raphinha

I know it’s Friday - but what exactly are you drinking CC?

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Right now I’d be looking at the conditioning/fitness team behind the scenes as much as the players. Our injuries have been far worse than our rivals.
    A mate of mine said he looked at Keitas injury record before he joined us and it wasn't that bad.
    Justme said the Arsenal fitness coach is part of the team now. I wonder if there's a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I know it’s Friday - but what exactly are you drinking CC?
    It's a type of tea, a lemon infused hot water with a whisk of clove and fennel. Great for the cold weather at this time of year
    You bastard !!

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    A mate of mine said he looked at Keitas injury record before he joined us and it wasn't that bad.
    Justme said the Arsenal fitness coach is part of the team now. I wonder if there's a link?
    I remember reading about the Arsenal fitness coach or physio joining the back room staff at the time (it may have been during the summer) and I thought with their injury records why would we want him?

Stupid blaming 1 poor fitness coach

Klopp picked fabinho when he was not ready, end of

it's player management too.

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    I remember reading about the Arsenal fitness coach or physio joining the back room staff at the time (it may have been during the summer) and I thought with their injury records why would we want him?
    I can't find anyone except for a guy who was at LFC for ten years but then left for a few years but is now back.
    https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jurgen-klopp-liverpool-arsenal-staff-18776589

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    It's a type of tea, a lemon infused hot water with a whisk of clove and fennel. Great for the cold weather at this time of year
    You bastard !!
    Sounds a pretty nice toddy to be fair that mate.

I got a bottle of 12 year old Jura for my birthday on Wednesday. Sent from the brand agency we work with. Best gift I got.

Love a Jura, just on the last knockings of a nice bottle of Winter Edition I got for Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Love a Jura, just on the last knockings of a nice bottle of Winter Edition I got for Christmas
    Aye - a true gem - savour it till the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Sounds a pretty nice toddy to be fair that mate.

I got a bottle of 12 year old Jura for my birthday on Wednesday. Sent from the brand agency we work with. Best gift I got.
    A dribble of millsbush made it more pungent, brought on a sultry mood

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l1JHxX9FQi0