Page 55 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5454849505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Leicester City v Liverpool (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I still think we will get top 4. anyway be back laters
    Chelsea for me unless we turn things around and fast

can't see that happening

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    so its impossible to defend. because if you dont move aside your in trouble??
    You never stand square to a player dribbling at you because when he knock it past you can’t stop him. You show him one side of the other. Preferably away from goal. Our lads made it too easy for him. Do you think when the ball is knocked by someone they should be allowed to step across to block?
    Though in this case Barnes used the fact that 2 players were square in to him to his advantage to buy the free. Simple as that. Same as any other free is bought 100 times a game.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Yeah atleast we could score goals then. Worst of both worlds now.
    This is the lowest point under Klopp and that includes the losses in the EL and CL finals.
    Struggling to see how we get out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    As long as English officials officiate the quality will be poor. As long as there is no consequences of refs make big mistakes it won't matter. VAR is the best thing for football. The only problem is 8t is manned by the same people who make the mistakes. So you basically say go in a box somewhere and compound/defend your mistakes and colleagues mistakes then VAR will look shite. But it is the people who are shite.

Eventually the referee thing will be assessed. It won't happen when Liverpool are the voice. But recently a team said they don't want Moss and Dean to officers their games. It is a small voice but it will grow. May 1 season or 30 but premier league will he recruiting refs from around the world.
    Strongly felt Mo should have had a penalty when he was taken out, IMO more deserved than the Brighton one. Refereeing inconsistency causing us, perhaps more than anyone else, problems making the players loss of confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    They are petulant - in the same way I would talk to a 12 year old who was asking daft and obscure questions totally at odds to reality.

How should one respond to someone citing the fact that City were 11th at one point this season... ? Really.. is that relevant?

What planet are you even on? Go drink some more of that tea.

You want to post Super Cup ( 1 game and we were outplayed by Chelsea but won via pens ) and CWC ( you cannot even manage to name properly) as major trophies.

Just give it up.

You have absolutely no way to make the point that a low net spend equates to success - it does not and never will. What brought us success was Jurgen Klopp.

Back to school
    Oi temper temper guvnor, calm down.

I'm citing cities 19/20 points per game return up to that point of this season.

Placing that points per game return to their 2 incredible points returned seasons under pep and their return to an incredible points return ove their last 14 games or so.

That is
    Period 1 - 17/18 to 18/19 = Flying

Period 2 19/20 to gameweek 10 20/21

Period 3 this last set of 14 pl fixtures - where they have returned to their top form.

City have a deeper squad and richer owner.

But is merely a fact that along those timelines they have had a dip. They are back on it now.

I've never really held anything but the highest regard for Jurgens impact, not sure why you are missing the mark there and taking such umbrage.

Oh yawn yawn - and another yawn.

Am tired mate.

Sick and tired of seeing what I sensed would happen - happen.

Now Klopp is gonna get the blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Oh yawn yawn - and another yawn.

Am tired mate.

Sick and tired of seeing what I sensed would happen - happen.

Now Klopp is gonna get the blame.
    Seems the players don't get any blame, because we won the league last season, if that's what they have in there heads no wonder !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Seems the players don't get any blame, because we won the league last season, if that's what they have in there heads no wonder !!!
    I blame the players, they are the ones who are going out there, no-one else is. They have a chance to put things right against Everton next weekend.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I blame the players, they are the ones who are going out there, no-one else is. They have a chance to put things right against Everton next weekend.
    it's always

A) Injurys
    B) FSG
    C) VAR CORRUPT
    D) TIRED
    E) Covid-19

Never the actual players, or team or anything to do with the team why we can't beat teams that will probably go down this season.

A is the result of D
    D is the result of B.

Jurgen crying in his post match interview. The guy really needs to take a break.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!