Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 747505152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Leicester City v Liverpool (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Yep he has turned us from absolute jokers losing 6-1 at Stoke and having a pretty mediocre squad when he arrived.

He has taken us to 3 European finals and won us a title.

This season is shit for a number of reasons.

Reading some of our so called support on social media you’d think they support Burnley.

I’m seriously worried he might walk at the end of the season and that is a scary thought.

Why do you think he would walk LEGS?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Why do you think he would walk LEGS?
    Breaking down in press conferences and not being able to go home for his mother’s funeral.

Also he seems really pissed off with decisions almost on a weekly basis and being honest we all think we know the game/rules but do we ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I detest all this conspiracy talk.
    It's small time, a bit everton if i'm honest.
    I aint saying that decisions havent gone against us, but shit happens.
    It may be a little shitter than normal, but it is, unfortunately, part of the game.
    Lets get our own house in order first. In every game, perhaps last weekend is the exception, since the turn of the year we have bossed possession. We have been blunt, and fragile once we concede. Possession hasn't turned into chances. IN fact it hasnt even turned into sustained pressure.
    We give any opposition manager the perfect team talk 'stay in the game as long as possible and eventually they will break'
    We have a mindset problem, and it spreads, like a virus (topical!)
    I'm not going to smash into the defence, We know we are basically running on spare parts from a Austin Allegro used to patch up a rolls royce, but that is where all things started to go wrong.
    Allison in the last two games has been poor. Poorer than when we used to mock de'gea, poorer than pickford. His decision making and distribution has been very very bad.
    Midfield hasnt been settled, chopped and changed, havent found the right blend. HAve lost the ability to be singularly attack minded. Seem to make 10yds, stop, and look for a pass. Previously it was make ten yds, make 10 more then making an attacking contribution. Thiago is a quality footballer, will come good, but at the minute is a good player that looks like he hasnt payed with any of his teammates, like a ringer at pub level football who is brilliant but just doesnt get how everyone else plays.
    Front 3 all look off, Amazing that Mo is still top of the charts for scoring because i would say he is nowhere near previous seasons. Touch off, pass off, shots off. Simulation? if he wasnt wearing red we would be all over him.
    Mane does great work up to the box then seems to have lost the willingness or confidence to shoot.
    Bobby. Today is the perfect example of his contributions to the team. The goal will have some diehard fans purring at his contribution to the team. And it was sublime skill. But my brother could do that on a Sunday morning, and he was 18 stone. He did nowt else, other than shout a lot and in general be quite abusive to officials and opponents.

Mindset is an issue, massive, massive issue.

saw this elsewhere and thought it was spot on
    If we took just a few of the many gilt edged chances that we create, VAR etc wouldn’t be able to screw us over. We really do make our own problems without external help.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Breaking down in press conferences and not being able to go home for his mother’s funeral.

Also he seems really pissed off with decisions almost on a weekly basis and being honest we all think we know the game/rules but do we ?!

I don’t think he would leave the club over the loss of his mother, tragic though the circumstances were - but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I don’t think he would leave the club over the loss of his mother, tragic though there were - but you never know.
    No not just that he might be suffering with other things that we don’t know.

He is in a financial position where he can just walk away the vast majority of fans have to carry on.

He walked before at Dortmund for a break and looking at that it got me worried.

No not just that he might be suffering with other things that we don’t know.

He is in a financial position where he can just walk away the vast majority of fans have to carry on.

He walked before at Dortmund for a break and looking at that it got me worried.
    No point worrying about it, what will be is what will be, that is life

I don't think we'll get last season again anyway.

I don’t think he’ll leave any time soon, or take a break. He’ll just fight his way through this period, as will the team. I just think he should get someone else to do the media stuff for a while. You can’t underestimate emotional stress. I see him as a sensitive guy that needs a bit of support... you don’t get much of that when you’re the man at the top.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Just home from work, heard the result heard about Jurgen, fuck this season...That's all i got.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    No point worrying about it, what will be is what will be, that is life

I don't think we'll get last season again anyway.
    You are right I am not frantic with worry about it as it’s a game.

Do I want it to happen no way as the replacement is likely to be another no mark and then we slip into 5-8th seasons again.

I think with Klopp here we can win another title it’s not going to be every season as the league is too competitive for us to dominate the only team who has the chance of dominating winning say 4 out of 5 is City with the resources.

Game management piss poor after we take the lead, we should have just matched them up in the middle. Thiago trying to hard now,retain the ball be a fucking ghost and draw fouls don't give em away. Trent and robbo way to fucking high after we score . As for the ref don't go there, every chance we give them to affect us they take full advantage. We getting no luck atm.