Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 164

Thread: It canít get any worse surely

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16,796
    Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    Last season going 1 nil down wouldn't be an issue because you could bet your house we would score at least 1 goal.......now i cant see us scoring......
    Yep as bad as injury's we've got

    the front 3 have been mainly fine, yet seem to be terrible this season after last

    what the fk is going on??

    Bobby can't even hit the ball now for example, salah is to busy trying to dive for penalties every game because it's the only way we can score sometimes the fuck is mane even doing starting at the moment ??

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Corcaigh, …ire
    Posts
    11,700
    If Bobby tried to kick himself he'd miss right now.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,897
    Initial reports suggest Hendo's injury is lower abductor into groin not hamstring that's probably Hendo out for 8-10 weeks, so yeah, it just got a fuck sight worse
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtainsĒ

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,123
    Hendo is out for a while now.

    Some of our divy fanbase think oh our first eleven looks good we should win.

    We have had zero chance to rotate its not an excuse its a fact.

    We wont finish top 4 we are gone its clear to see.

    I also dont give a shit how much stick I get I have said BCD is not for us and these last four games prove it.

    With fans NO WAY do we lose four on the trot at "home".

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11,399
    LEGS just because you say it - doesnít make it so. You donít know what would happen if fans were there.

    No doubt at all that fans have a huge impact but no fans is the same for all teams. All clubs are losing their home support so regardless of how much we as Liverpool fans think we are affected more - all that really does is highlight how great our fans are. The truth is - no fans = a genuine level playing field for the players.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    LEGS just because you say it - doesnít make it so. You donít know what would happen if fans were there.

    No doubt at all that fans have a huge impact but no fans is the same for all teams. All clubs are losing their home support so regardless of how much we as Liverpool fans think we are affected more - all that really does is highlight how great our fans are. The truth is - no fans = a genuine level playing field for the players.
    I 100% believe that did we ever lose 4 at home under a turd like Roy ???

    Stats how away teams winning around 48% of games that isnt normal.

    Yes I guess its a level playing field but people saying we won at ANFIELD is not really true is it to me ive said it from day one FANS mean everything especially ours.

    City are the best no question and that isnt in doubt.

    Look who is near top 6 West Ham Villa and Everton none of em are anywhere near with fans this is very telking.

    I cant wait for this shit to finish.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11,399
    Ok mate...

    If we were top of the league - I doubt one Liverpool fan would be saying similar, plenty of rival fans would be though.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Ok mate...

    If we were top of the league - I doubt one Liverpool fan would be saying similar, plenty of rival fans would be though.
    I was saying it when we were top.

    I got called an idiot in December on Rawk when I said City are favourites.

    Not looking an idiot now am I.

    BCD totally suits City a f*ck all club.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11,399
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I was saying it when we were top.

    I got called an idiot in December on Rawk when I said City are favourites.

    Not looking an idiot now am I.

    BCD totally suits City a f*ck all club.
    To be honest - I think you are because you are making all sorts of excuses because things arenít panning out as you would like. I know I wouldnít want a player on my team like that.

    If you want to be real - I suggested a big crash would be on the cards a full 18 months ago...! Regardless of any pandemic.

    5 months before we started to slip - and 7 months before the first lockdown.

    You can blame BCD - injuries - the wind - VAR, but the truth is that a lack of cover at the back - a raft of sick notes and overworked players as a result - is what has cost us most recently - while before that we were not close to what we were in 2020.

    Thatís not to say everything you are saying is wrong BUT simply that BCD is no excuse for our form.
    Last edited by Steveo; 21st February 2021 at 12:49 AM.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,123
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    To be honest - I think you are because you are making all sorts of excuses because things are t panning out as you would like. I know I wouldnít want a player on my team like that.

    If you want to be real - I suggested a big crash would occur 18 months ago...! Regardless of any pandemic.

    5 months before we started to slip - and 7 months the before the first lockdown.

    You can blame BCD - injuries - the wind - VAR, but the truth is that lack of cover is what has cost us most recently - while before that we were not close to what we were in 2020.
    Its not really an excuse.

    When fans are back we dont lose 4 on the spin thats a fact if we didnt do it under Roy we arent doing it under Klopp.

    I have had this debate with a few others I 100% stand by it.

    Yes cover is a problem but we have had 10 players out WFT do you expect we get one back one/two get injured.

    18 CB pairings this season you aint doing shit with that bad luck.

    Some are laying into Klopp we are lucky he is here as if it was Brendan we'd be in a whole heap of shit.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30th November 2020, 02:36 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27th October 2020, 10:00 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30th March 2020, 01:08 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd March 2020, 11:30 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22nd February 2020, 05:45 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •