Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Firmino

Firmino

How many games is he allowed to get away with not scoring?? hes played has the main strike for a very long time.
    His ratio games to goals in the last year and half is deplorably bad. How many biggest clubs on earth would have him has a number nine?
    Sure he helps out in games in the midfiled. But a lot of the time his position dropping off from the centre backs leaves us empty at the top of the pitch..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    How many games is he allowed to get away with not scoring?? hes played has the main strike for a very long time.
    His ratio games to goals in the last year and half is deplorably bad. How many biggest clubs on earth would have him has a number nine?
    Sure he helps out in games in the midfiled. But a lot of the time his position dropping off from the centre backs leaves us empty at the top of the pitch..
    Should consider a true number 9, drop Firmino back to midfield as he can create chances more than he scores. He can be our Coutinho like player, or just use him as an impact sub?

I do wonder if, when Jota is fit, looking at a front four sort of set-up, with Firmino deepest, might get a little more out of his skillset.

He certainly wasn't alone tonight in being underwhelming.

He'll provide an assist in 5 games time and score in 8 games time, then you'll all be eating your words

Again, take your pick...

Mo couldn't trap a wet bag of cement. Makes his goal on Sunday even more ridiculous.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

We need Jota back and also a proper number 9 next season.

I mean as much as he is a c**t Diego Costa would have helped for 6 months.

Firmino is a good player but he shouldnt be a automatic choice.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC vs PFC View Post
    He'll provide an assist in 5 games time and score in 8 games time, then you'll all be eating your words
    yes people will be saying he's world class again

why does he deserve 2 threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    yes people will be saying he's world class again

why does he deserve 2 threads
    To show how inconsistent he is! Maybe so nineteen can eventually realise he's actually wrong about his favourite number 9

I didnt see the other thread! someone updated it after i posted this one.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Maybe Jurgen needs to stop changing the dynamic? We are ALWAYS, ALWAYS shite and struggle to score whenever he plays someone at LFWD who drops off short all the fucking time and continually lays it off backwards leaving the only ball on for the player who receives it into Bobby when he is already crowded out as soon as that ball goes backwards or to play it square or backwards

It's fucking garbage, absolute fucking garbage and it has been every single fucking time he's played a player at LFWD who has done that, Origi, Shaq tonight, Jota, it just fucks us up, the only player we have who has facilitated our normal movement and the team operating as it does with Mane, Bobby and Mo the ONLY player to do that has been the much maligned Ox
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”