Page 1 of 17 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: It can’t get any worse surely

It can’t get any worse surely

Emotions have been high (apologies to anyone I may have insulted along the way)

What’s the actual .... is going on. I am really concerned about the players, manager and the potential “ loss of the dressing room”

It’s hard to think there’s a way out of this massive whole we’ve collectively dug ourselves in.

An intervention, a new tactic to get back to playing decent football. We can’t even manage that anymore. 3 losses on the trot. I don’t want to blame external factors as it’s becomes devoid of relevance, but there is a major problem which extends beyond the aforementioned external issues.

You might say we are entitled , and why shouldn’t we be? Since the start of his reign, we’ve gone from strength to strength, finals lost, finals won and league titles achieved. You can’t regress that badly. This is the worst patch under Klopp and I’m not going to lie, I’m worried for him, the team and what will happen come May

it can we have champions league game next and then everton.....

lose both of them, then surely the only way is up?

Who's Shirley?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Emotions have been high (apologies to anyone I may have insulted along the way)

What’s the actual .... is going on. I am really concerned about the players, manager and the potential “ loss of the dressing room”

It’s hard to think there’s a way out of this massive whole we’ve collectively dug ourselves in.

An intervention, a new tactic to get back to playing decent football. We can’t even manage that anymore. 3 losses on the trot. I don’t want to blame external factors as it’s becomes devoid of relevance, but there is a major problem which extends beyond the aforementioned external issues.

You might say we are entitled , and why shouldn’t we be? Since the start of his reign, we’ve gone from strength to strength, finals lost, finals won and league titles achieved. You can’t regress that badly. This is the worst patch under Klopp and I’m not going to lie, I’m worried for him, the team and what will happen come May
    No way should anyone be thinking about klopp going anywhere.

4 centre backs out
    An injury crisis unprecedented.
    VAR decisions... I'm baffled.

It's been a constant catalogue of disasters this season.
    Which of the above can klopp be accountable for.
    NONE !

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Who's Shirley?
    A very old acquaintance....😳

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    No way should anyone be thinking about klopp going anywhere.

4 centre backs out
    An injury crisis unprecedented.
    VAR decisions... I'm baffled.

It's been a constant catalogue of disasters this season.
    Which of the above can klopp be accountable for.
    NONE !
    Not me Dicko, I’m not in charge. If I were, I’d fund him, Properly till we had a decent squad that can cope with an injury crisis.

Read my post, see that I’m worried for him and him remaining at the helm.

unprecedented COVID season, unprecedented injuries, some poor decisions = this team. Gr8 thing about this horror show, is that it's one season and hopefully things will go back to next season.

We need a warm weather break.

Seriously though, something is seriously wrong, or a perfect storm of lots of things, I'm worried for Klopp too.

It will get worse for sure.
    I don't see a way out of this where we go on a run. Its going to be stop - start for the rest of the season and I think the Blue-shite will twist the knife. We don't look capable of getting a result and seem to have become fragile once we concede a goal.
    After each bad show we all think there'll be a turnaround but our play is so poor and predictable.
    This whole season needs to be written off but the biggest worry is finishing out of the top 4 and anyone would be foolish to bet agsinst us for that right now.

We are too easy to score against, yes cebtrebacks are out but you adapt.

We had enough today to hold on for a win, certainly not conceding a few mins after taking the lead. Taking players out before they get near the box

Parking the bus is routinely critiqued as easy to setup, well it should not be below us.
    It's how we should of setup at 1-0 and 20 mins to play.

Wed probably have gotten the odd chance to hoof a clearance and maybe get mo in for an easy enough 1on1.

Very frustrating imo to not see that tactic employed, given our lead and position of late.