Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: It can’t get any worse surely

We need to cut out the shitty mistakes that are costing us big.

It'll be fun for the team to go russia with fans back in the europa next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I actually thought we were a lot better today, moved it quicker, played direct, AGAIN should have scored in the first 5 minutes with a golden opportunity missed though, Thiago did slow it down and we weren't as threatening when he came on admittedly, I think Thiago will be excellent in our best 11, in a midfield with Gini and Hendo coming onto the ball and picking passes from their pressing and counter pressing, we've not got to play our best 11 once this season
    Thought we played full squad in the 7-2 drubbing we took from Villa

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Thought we played full squad in the 7-2 drubbing we took from Villa
    Adrian played, which is one of the main reasons we lost. He wasn't comfortable with us playing a highline, and that led to at least four or five of their goals.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Adrian played, which is one of the main reasons we lost. He wasn't comfortable with us playing a highline, and that led to at least four or five of their goals.
    And there were some wicked deflections too. But I am not making any excuses.

Thanks i had forgot about Adrian to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    For the long term it may not be a bad thing finishing outside top 4. Who knows we could win the champions league this season. Highly unlikely considering how poor we've been, but it could be 2005 all over again.
    No champions league next season would mean playing fringe players in the Europa league and with hopefully our injury crisis over would give us a really good crack at the league.
    We all need to remember it's injuries and not the manager that's cost us this season.
    I see where you're coming from. I just think no top 4 and Klopp can forget planning for any major signings and thats what we need to go again.
    Plus its the Euros this summer so players aren't getting a break again.
    I'm hoping the CL might see a different mindset, its knockout rds and thats suited us in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We bossed that game, they made it difficult, if anyone was their MOTM it was N'Didi, he was excellent today to be honest, their first goal was simply not a foul, they're showing the replay and talking about Thiago, but all he did was stand his ground, there was nowhere for Barnes to go, knocking the ball through a gap which he couldn't possibly squeeze through, running into the player and throwing yourself to ground does NOT constitute a free kick and Leicester's players were at that with Taylor obliging them all fucking game

The second and third goals are purely down to a new defender not being with the program, Alisson shouts, keeper, loud as hell, meaning get the fuck out of the way I'm clearing it, Kabak misunderstands and an almighty fuck up ensues, their third he simply doesn't hold the line, he follows Barnes back and plays him onside

We worked really hard for our goal, scored a brilliant goal and then as with too many games this season the officials couldn't wait to do everything in their power to take what we'd worked so hard for away from us
    How did we boss that game?
    Possession means nothing if you are not creating and we were not creating a thing.
    They looked as likely to score as we did.
    Dont blame VAR or officials for us not doing enough yet again. We as fans need to get off the blame game and face the fact we are in the shit. Its pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    How did we boss that game?
    Possession means nothing if you are not creating and we were not creating a thing.
    They looked as likely to score as we did.
    Dont blame VAR or officials for us not doing enough yet again. We as fans need to get off the blame game and face the fact we are in the shit. Its pathetic.
    Yes

some people need to grow up !

I thought Henderson was MOTM.
    What a weird game.
    I didn't look at the match thread. I avoid them now. people just abusing our players.
    What was the general consensus on their allowed onside goal? I couldn't understand it. To me it was as clearly offside. what was I missing?
    Offside again like Mane v Everton.
    What about their 2nd goal.
    Push on Mane
    Yet v WHU bobby handles 15secs before goal VAR fine combs to see the error.
    Strange inconsistencies.

Liverpool pissed on Leicester for 80mins
    Totally ran them ragged.