Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: It can’t get any worse surely

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Don’t sweat it Kev - Some were crowing about how we had 3 or more players for every position - as recently as this summer.
    Anyone who thinks we're generally playing well this season should get a mental health check-up.

Oh yeah injury's so we can't beat championship level teams rofl!!!

need to spend 400m in summer because obviously are squad options are league 1 standard and team we've still been putting out with the injury's

Front 3 are league 2 standard because they've been fit most of season so obvs not good enough

GK missed some games but played most, obviously not good enough either against these shit teams

replace em all

CB's don't make the whole team xDDDDDD
    Last edited by Kev0909; 13th February 2021 at 08:16 PM.

That defeat today personally felt the worst this season ( upto now) as it felt like a real hammer blow. We are fragile again and like in the past capitulate after conceding whereas before we could outscoreteams, now if a teams scores 1 its pretty much game over.
    6 weeks ago I was one of the guys saying we were back after the Palace game. Mate said do you think we'll win it? I said we,'ll piss it again, couldn't see anyone stopping us. Clear at the top without hitting top gear........
    6 weeks later here we are and I most certainly now don't see us making the top 4. Can not believe how the last 6 weeks have flipped this team on its head.

For 80mins we pissed all over them
    Then concentration went again.
    Confidence and shape all gone in 7mins.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    That defeat today personally felt the worst this season ( upto now) as it felt like a real hammer blow. We are fragile again and like in the past capitulate after conceding whereas before we could outscoreteams, now if a teams scores 1 its pretty much game over.
    6 weeks ago I was one of the guys saying we were back after the Palace game. Mate said do you think we'll win it? I said we,'ll piss it again, couldn't see anyone stopping us. Clear at the top without hitting top gear........
    6 weeks later here we are and I most certainly now don't see us making the top 4. Can not believe how the last 6 weeks have flipped this team on its head.
    6 weeks disaster
    5 defeats 4 draws 4 wins

16 points from 39

We all know the reasons why.
    And all those reasons have caught up with us very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    For 80mins we pissed all over them
    Then concentration went again.
    Confidence and shape all gone in 7mins.
    Might be the price of being mentality monsters for nigh on 2 years straight.

When it goes - it goes big

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Anyone who thinks we're generally playing well this season should get a mental health check-up.

Oh yeah injury's so we can't beat championship level teams rofl!!!

need to spend 400m in summer because obviously are squad options are league 1 standard and team we've still been putting out with the injury's

Front 3 are league 2 standard because they've been fit most of season so obvs not good enough

GK missed some games but played most, obviously not good enough either against these shit teams

replace em all

CB's don't make the whole team xDDDDDD
    Are you 2 different people posting.
    I dont understand your position on where you stand about liverpool.

Noods it's clear... lack of investment
    19x clear ; Hendo in the midfield.

But you are contradicting yourself... ?
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Might be the price of being mentality monsters for nigh on 2 years straight.

When it goes - it goes big
    To be honest
    We all should be kind to the manager.
    He has given us 5 unbelievable years.

Amazing.

This team is at the end of a cycle.

Give klopp the backing like fsg have done to create the first team under klopp to go ahead and create a new team with new personal and a new dynamic.

Give it 12 months.
    Sure there will be a new uprising at liverpool.

The sign of a great manager
    We create that new team.

*personnel

Here's a thought. Play midfielders in midfield and defenders in defence

The problems are not as deep as many are making out. Losing all of our recognised CB's and then the best stand-in has affected the team. You can't play 2 CM in CB and not expect it to affect every aspect of the team from both a style and fludity of play through to confidence.

This team isn't shit. Klopp hasn't lost his touch. A number of factors have caught up with us. This season is a write off, let's aim for Top 4 and get the lads fit for next season.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"