Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: It can’t get any worse surely

I see the mirror are shit stirring with talk about when Klopp departs etc.

So cynical how the major media use their so called enemy ‘social media’ and its associated shite to sell their shitty advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I see the mirror are shit stirring with talk about when Klopp departs etc.

So cynical how the major media use their so called enemy ‘social media’ and its associated shite to sell their shitty advertising.
    They'll pipe down when we win Old Big Ears
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Reading on social media (blasted thing) that there will be an imminent announcement from the club. Anyone else heard anything?
    No doubt klopp rumours again

It’s just the usual pre match press conference for Leipzig

News flash: Klopp's not quitting
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    News flash: Klopp's not quitting
    ...yet

Amazing how many people are putting two and two together, and coming up with anything but the right answer.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Loved Klopp’s comments in his press conference about no one is happy with only having 40 points and only being level with Everton ....yes Jurgen

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They'll pipe down when we win Old Big Ears
    Will be the hardest thing we have ever done. No senior CB’s... Mow that is tough... but what if.. Lucky number 7...

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Will be the hardest thing we have ever done. No senior CB’s... Mow that is tough... but what if.. Lucky number 7...
    If we can work on getting Bobby moving players intent on crowding him out to create the kind of gaps Thiago can use to take 4 or 5 opposition players out of the game and find Mo or Mane or either full back coming infield or LCM or RCM advanced, then we could be onto something

Teams commit 2 or 3 players to trying to crowd Bobby out every game and we need to try and be a bit smarter and look at ways we can exploit that and it can work for us rather than thinking of it as a problem
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”