Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: It can’t get any worse surely

It just fucking did.

.....and it will get worse still.
    We will be 30 points behind City by the end of this season.
    Breaking all the wrong records now.
    Not one fucking person is defending losing 4 home league games, they should be thoroughly ashamed to a man. Klopp too.

shout out to everyone who was buzzing in mid-week

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    shout out to everyone who was buzzing in mid-week
    Indeed. A mate at work said we'll beat them today. I had no confidence at all for it.
    I don't know how this gets turned around. It looks like a major decline.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Indeed. A mate at work said we'll beat them today. I had no confidence at all for it.
    I don't know how this gets turned around. It looks like a major decline.
    Yep, they was total trash that's why we beat em, and actually took some chances... and people got to excited

people will probably still say we played well today, like the last defeats

top reds.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    .....and it will get worse still.
    We will be 30 points behind City by the end of this season.
    Breaking all the wrong records now.
    Not one fucking person is defending losing 4 home league games, they should be thoroughly ashamed to a man. Klopp too.
    Buck lies with him. No one wants to call him out on it, but we can blame x,y and z players for being shit, but the manager is somewhat immune.

He looks like he cant motivate them anymore. Aside from 10 minutes in the second half where was the urgency.
    It doesn't matter who we are playing we are simply dreadful. They have got into the habit of feeling sorry for themselves since VvD got injured and now its just like they're in a dump they cant get out of. This fucking season csnt end quick enough but next season will be similar if we aren't in the CL and that looks a nailed on certainty. No CL no players who improve the first team.

Klopp made comments on his last about the the right manager in his last season at BD. A penny for his thoughts as we go through a similar slump after player decisions.

After a disappointing beginning of the season, Klopp announced in April that he would leave Borussia Dortmund at the end of the 2014–15 season, saying "I really think the decision is the right one. This club deserves to be coached from the 100% right manager" as well as adding "I chose this time to announce it because in the last few years some player decisions were made late and there was no time to react", referring to the departures of Götze and Lewandowski in the seasons prior. He denied speculation that he was tired of the role, saying, "It's not that I'm tired, I've not had contact with another club but don't plan to take a sabbatical". Confronted with the thesis that Dortmund's form immediately improved after the announcement, he joked, "If I'd known, I would have announced it at the beginning of the season".

Last season going 1 nil down wouldn't be an issue because you could bet your house we would score at least 1 goal.......now i cant see us scoring......

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    Last season going 1 nil down wouldn't be an issue because you could bet your house we would score at least 1 goal.......now i cant see us scoring......
    Thats the biggest conundrum. How have that front 3 got to this point? Not so much Salah but the other 2. How is it that there's so many of them out of form? We csn blame injuries but we should still be able to get results most of the time and going 4 games at home with defeats is something I can't fathom. How has that happened? That's the worst Derby performance fir some time. No passion, no will from any of them. 10 mins into every game and we know the story and we have nothing at all to change it either.

We were always going to have a stutter at some point but this is now ridiculous. Its unreal how poor we are and it doesn't look like changing at all. Its going to be like this from now on till the season ends.