Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your team v RV Leipzig

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Unsure of a new backline ie Kabak and Philips. (is Philips even allowed to play?) Anyway i would give Henderson one more game at centre back. I want him back in midfield after that
    He was added to the squad. I'd go with him and Kabak. Hendo and if fit Fab back in midfield.

Alli

TTT - Phillips - Kabak - Robbo

Hendo - Fan - Wij

Salah - Firmino - Mane
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Best leaving these team predictions to the day seems as we get a new injury every game !
    More like every training session mate. Seriously, we seem to pick up more injuries between matches.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Best leaving these team predictions to the day seems as we get a new injury every game !
    They aren't prediction threads, but I know what you mean - it's been such a difficult season in that regard.

Amazing really that 2nd spot is 6 points away. We're not exactly looking in a position to do a lot about that given that we have lost 3 games in a row of course, but there's some comfort in knowing that if we got a couple of decent results soon we can hang onto being in the European spots a bit longer and see what we can manage in the business end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    They aren't prediction threads, but I know what you mean - it's been such a difficult season in that regard.

Amazing really that 2nd spot is 6 points away. We're not exactly looking in a position to do a lot about that given that we have lost 3 games in a row of course, but there's some comfort in knowing that if we got a couple of decent results soon we can hang onto being in the European spots a bit longer and see what we can manage in the business end of the season.
    Thanks Sid.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Alisson
    Alexander-Arnold
    Fabinho
    Davies
    Robertson
    Henderson
    Thiago
    Oxlade-Chamberlain
    Salah
    Firmino
    Shaqiri
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Keita back to training. Probably not for long but hey.

If the players can get their act together and focus, Leipzig is in for a blitz

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Keita back to training. Probably not for long but hey.
    Hes out again. Pulled his back putting his shoes on the hallway of his house this morning. 3 month out.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Hes out again. Pulled his back putting his shoes on the hallway of his house this morning. 3 month out.
    You jest, but he’s definitely not available tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    More like every training session mate. Seriously, we seem to pick up more injuries between matches.
    Alison got injured in training before Villa match and was out for 6 weeks. Reputedly had head collision v Kelleher before last match and now Kelleher is unavailable for how long? (was there not another collision involving Alison in between resulting in players missing games ? What is happening in training?
    Everton will be a fierce game. Anyone worried about more serious injuries happening in that game?
    On a historical point I remember Jim Beglin being crippled by Gary Stevens in the Derby back in 1987. He was ably replacing Alan Kennedy. He would have been our world class left back for the next 10 years.
    It was apparently a mis-timed tackle.