Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: Subjective/subjectivity

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Just look at the results mate. Title was won by end of January. Amazing feat - but you have to be able to see what happens next.

Didn’t need to be so pronounced. We also could have ridden this season far better than we are doing: that’s all.
    Fair enough Steveo.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    PigsLivesMatter
    I love pigs to be fair.

Oink oink

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I love pigs to be fair.

Oink oink
    Me too, like a pig in shit, I went for a swim in the Atlantic today. Very refreshing

1. based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions.

Has anyone else spotted the case for the prosecution and the fundamental flaw in the use of the term subjective yet?

Genuine question here, if certain fouls and types of fouls are considered penalties or free kicks by referees or VAR officials on the grounds of their personal feelings, tastes or opinions, then that surely means those officials will arrive at the same decisions for the same, almost identical types of fouls in the same positions, it stands to reason and makes perfect logical sense, if the argument some decisions are subjective, then if he's faced with that foul again in a practically identical situation, using his subjectivity he surely arrives at the same decision
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”