Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 94

Thread: Subjective/subjectivity

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    20,734
    At Dortmund Klopp had lower net spend and success

    At lfc prior to Klopp we had higher net spend than Klopp at Dortmund & Klopp at Liverpool

    Klopp brought a massive impact to the club, getting to know the tea ladies, brought title successes, top4s, transformed player sales & acquisitions, wanted to build organically.

    But the reduction in net spend when Klopp arrived was due to the savvy and greedy investors.

    The savvy and greedy investors decided to reduce investment as measured by Net Spend, handicapping Klopp the best manager they have landed and their investment.

    Some might think that's a strange decision even from a purely greed and self interest perspective....

    Everything else Klopp, net spend coincidence.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11,472
    CC - let me try this way....

    What happened at Dortmund...?

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    20,734
    So far no reply as to how this transpired.

    Was klopp promised the same net spend as before he arrived, only for FSG to break that pledge.

    Did they hoodwink him on the financials and use his desperation to join lfc and end his sabbatical with only half the net spend available.

    Why did fsg decide to risk growth for their investment by reducing net spend once they had the best manager to date under their tenure.

    It seems hard to paint a credible picture of the events, no answers might be the wise option. Plead the 5th

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11,472
    I donít know what nonsensical question you are asking. English clearly isnít your first language.

    His low net spend at Dortmund resulted in what? 2 big seasons of success and then what happened?

    If you were FSG - would you want to copy that template?

    You are saying Klopp got every player he wanted and had every penny he needed.

    Pure unfiltered hogwash...

    He is happy to work within restraints - that is not the same as - Klopp can only work within restraints. So hereís what we do.. the minute he achieves success - we make a profit in the transfer market

    Stop being an FSG shill - too many already on here FFS!
    Last edited by Steveo; 14th February 2021 at 09:23 PM.

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    20,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    CC - let me try this way....

    What happened at Dortmund...?
    They lost key players for free to Bayern. Lewandowski and Gotze, Lewandowski being an incredible loss.

    Klopp had injuries in his squad particularly Reus and the life cycle of a coach had run its course.
    7years in the modern game being a good stint.

    Maybe try answering questions, that's another way to have a discussion.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11,472
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    They lost key players for free to Bayern. Lewandowski and Gotze, Lewandowski being an incredible loss.

    Klopp had injuries in his squad particularly Reus and the life cycle of a coach had run its course.
    7years in the modern game being a good stint.

    Maybe try answering questions, that's another way to have a discussion.
    Aah they lost players and had injuries.

    Ask an actual question - one that can be interpreted- rather than a load of old gobbledygook and you might get one.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    11,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I don’t know what nonsensical question you are asking. English clearly isn’t your first language.

    His low net spend at Dortmund resulted in what? 2 big seasons of success and then what happened?

    If you were FSG - would you want to copy that template?

    You are saying Klopp got every player he wanted and had every penny he needed.

    Pure unfiltered hogwash...

    He is happy to work within restraints - that is not the same as - Klopp can only work within restraints. So here’s what we do.. the minute he achieves success - we make a profit in the transfer market

    Stop being an FSG shill - too many already on here FFS!
    There are also too many who are willing to stick the boot into the owners as soon as they get an opportunity to. All i'm interested in is a successful team on the pitch, how much it costs or has cost is pretty irrelevant to the fans because no-one on here knows what goes on inside the club. Speculate all you want, but it make your theories correct.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    20,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I donít know what nonsensical question you are asking. English clearly isnít your first language.

    His low net spend at Dortmund resulted in what? 2 big seasons of success and then what happened?

    If you were FSG - would you want to copy that template?

    You are saying Klopp got every player he wanted and had every penny he needed.

    Pure unfiltered hogwash...

    He is happy to work within restraints - that is not the same as - Klopp can only work within restraints. So hereís what we do.. the minute he achieves success - we make a profit in the transfer market

    Stop being an FSG shill - too many already on here FFS!
    Bayern as usual took his feet out from under him, he lost Lewandowski on a free transfer and Bayern won every league title since.

    We've not lost any key players on a free transfer. So we've not copied that critical detail. As said klopp has learned from his Dortmund experience. Meticulous in getting a profile of players outside of their football ability.

    He's clearly chosen to work with clubs who have constraints and could have joined a top dog at any point really. He's a perfect fit for any club. Top, middling or bottom.
    The fact he's chosen the tougher path, shouldn't lead you to make conclusions of your own about my views.

    We've secured players to contracts and made sure we got to dollar for the one who jumped ship.

    Stop being a coward and answers questions my man, it doesn't help your case to state something and plead the 5th.

    Fsg shill, if you say so, please explain why these greedy and savvy investors decided to reduce net spend when Klopp arrived.
    Risking the growth of their own investment.
    In a greedy, self interest case it doesn't make sense that this just arrived when Klopp did.

    But I'm awaiting your actual answer so as I don't have to guess or deal with alternative scenarios.
    What is it

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11,472
    Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    There are also too many who are willing to stick the boot into the owners as soon as they get an opportunity to. All i'm interested in is a successful team on the pitch, how much it costs or has cost is pretty irrelevant to the fans because no-one on here knows what goes on inside the club. Speculate all you want, but it make your theories correct.
    Not enough criticism of them IMO. There would be 5 times more were it not for Hicks & Gillett and the media circus the banks created around our golden giveaway.

    The owners are not above criticism
    and Klopp gets miles more.

    They were utterly pathetic in summer 2019... and one assumes Klopp only gets Jota and Thiago by letting Lovren, Clyne and Lallana go.

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11,472
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Bayern as usual took his feet out from under him, he lost Lewandowski on a free transfer and Bayern won every league title since.

    We've not lost any key players on a free transfer. So we've not copied that critical detail. As said klopp has learned from his Dortmund experience. Meticulous in getting a profile of players outside of their football ability.

    He's clearly chosen to work with clubs who have constraints and could have joined a top dog at any point really. He's a perfect fit for any club. Top, middling or bottom.
    The fact he's chosen the tougher path, shouldn't lead you to make conclusions of your own about my views.

    We've secured players to contracts and made sure we got to dollar for the one who jumped ship.

    Stop being a coward and answers questions my man, it doesn't help your case to state something and plead the 5th.

    Fsg shill, if you say so, please explain why these greedy and savvy investors decided to reduce net spend when Klopp arrived.
    Risking the growth of their own investment.
    In a greedy, self interest case it doesn't make sense that this just arrived when Klopp did.

    But I'm awaiting your actual answer so as I don't have to guess or deal with alternative scenarios.
    What is it
    You are a shill and clearly not one of the brightest either.

    Ooh itís ďmy manĒ now is it. Didnít take long for the old Irish temper to rear its ugly head


    Any reduction in investment is purely the result of the upward trajectory of Kloppís tenure. As mentioned earlier on this very thread. His impact was almost immediate.

    FSG = ah you can have a Euro run and get to top 4 without any negative spend. Thatís the ticket.

    But did that really need answering...?

    Are you really so obtuse?

    Watch this.. always makes me laugh.

    Last edited by Steveo; 14th February 2021 at 09:45 PM.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •