Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910
Results 91 to 96 of 96

Thread: CL Season 3: Ro16 First Legs

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11,321
    Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    I do not think Coburn could have pulled that gig off with the same sincerity.
    Thank you Clint and Lee and Eli and the hundreds of other stars and extras and Sergio and Ennio and his orchestra!

    Agreed - Clint was the perfect answer. The whole trilogy - just pure perfection

  2. #92
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Agreed - Clint was the perfect answer. The whole trilogy - just pure perfection
    Maybe you know Steveo.
    What is it about 60s films ? The colour is so much more fantastic - is it the film used ?
    Those dollar films and great WWII movies.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Anxiety Avenue in Tinnitus Town
    Posts
    4,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The CLint Eastwood fest started by my mentioning that Suarez always reminded me of Tuco

    2-0 City through Cancelo doing what I've been banging on for 2 seasons we needed to evolve our full backs to be doing

    'Hey Blondie,you're the son of a thousand fathers,all bastards like you!'

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11,321
    ďAnd your mother... huh - your mother...

    ....itís better not to talk of her..Ē

    Eli Wallach is amazing throughout.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    9,539
    Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    I do not think Coburn could have pulled that gig off with the same sincerity.
    Thank you Clint and Lee and Eli and the hundreds of other stars and extras and Sergio and Ennio and his orchestra!
    I'd never heard of that movie till Steveo mentioned it, I thought I had seen all of Sergio Leone's work!
    I just watched the trailer, looks great. Original title was "Duck,you sucker!".
    I'm going to try and get hold of it.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    11,321
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I'd never heard of that movie till Steveo mentioned it, I thought I had seen all of Sergio Leone's work!
    I just watched the trailer, looks great. Original title was "Duck,you sucker!".
    I'm going to try and get hold of it.
    This link is the whole film in CinemaScope

    https://youtu.be/nerb0n35Nrs

Similar Threads

  1. C.L. predictions -semi-final- second legs
    By CCTV in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 9th May 2019, 09:46 PM
  2. C.L. Predictions - Semi-final first legs
    By CCTV in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 7th May 2019, 06:38 PM
  3. Non lfc cl QF 2nd legs
    By CCTV in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 20th April 2019, 09:41 AM
  4. C.L. predictions quarter finals - second legs
    By CCTV in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 17th April 2019, 11:22 PM
  5. C.L. Predictions - Quarter finals first legs
    By CCTV in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10th April 2019, 10:30 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •