Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Your team v Everton

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Both managers are trying to play down what happened at Goodison. Want their teams to be focused and not get involved in emotional stuff on the pitch, but i think it will be niggly. we all know the stat about the most red cards in any prem fixture in history. I will be keeping an eye on Richarlison and Thaigo, both hot heads. Henderson will hopefully have a word with Thiago.
    Any tackle from us will be booked. We should see a little leniency from what happened in the last game. But it wont happen. We are not Everton.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Subs - Adrian, Keita, Tsimikas, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Phillips, Neco Williams, Shaqiri, Origi, Davies.

Everton's team selection suggests we'll be up against something of a defensive wall. Very different proposition to Leipzig.
    they'll try and hold out for 70 minutes then bring on Calvert lewen. To nick a win.

We should do a Wellshit if they foul us and scream our heads off and roll around like we've been shot by a sniper from the stands and pressure the ref
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    they'll try and hold out for 70 minutes then bring on Calvert lewen. To nick a win.
    So it's our job to put the game beyond them with a devastating first half display
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    So it's our job to put the game beyond them with a devastating first half display
    Definitely, On the throat from the start .

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Hopefully at that point the game will be on the bag.
    But if that happens, we need to stop crosses coming in. He is good in the air.

lets destroy em real good