Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Everton

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I reckon someone will see red, given what happened in the first game.
    Let it be Origi, bring him on for the last 5 minutes when we're 3-0 up and get him two feet in the air flying kick and break both that cunts Richarlieson's legs
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Let it be Origi, bring him on for the last 5 minutes when we're 3-0 up and get him two feet in the air flying kick and break both that cunts Richarlieson's legs
    lol
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

No, do Calvert Lewin, he’s integral to them getting results. Do that fucker like a paedo caught in the act.

Alisson
    Trent Kabak Phillips Robertson
    Jones Henderson Wijnaldum
    Salah Firmino Mane

Yeah been thinking about Phillips to negate Calvert Lewin reddownunder. Just couldn’t decide who to partner him with

Just hope we can be clinical with the chances we get.

In their last 3 games (all comps) they've conceded NINE goals.

I know it's a Derby and they will tighten up and turn it into a Rugby X Chess hybrid, but there are bound to be a few chances.

They also play City tomorrow and whilst I would never normally wish City well, a demoralising defeat against Pep's lads could just make them that bit more mentally shaky by the time the weekend comes around. Fine margins and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Just hope we can be clinical with the chances we get.

In their last 3 games (all comps) they've conceded NINE goals.

I know it's a Derby and they will tighten up and turn it into a Rugby X Chess hybrid, but there are bound to be a few chances.

They also play City tomorrow and whilst I would never normally wish City well, a demoralising defeat against Pep's lads could just make them that bit more mentally shaky by the time the weekend comes around. Fine margins and all that.
    Yep hope City bum them and the bitter twats have a couple sent off for putting the boot in, Calvert Lewin's out tomorrow with a hamstring be a huge risk for them to rush him back for the Derby

Best outcome for our season now is to finish second and strongly, win the Champions League and the filthy to drop out of the top four, need to put all our focus on each next game starting with the derby on Saturday and get the win
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I see Pickford is returning for todays game after missing 4

It should make us happy to see him possibly back in the team to play us on Saturday it should motivate our players

Just hope they don’t try too hard if Fat-Arseasuarus Rex is between the sticks. Can be very counter productive.

Just play the game - our game - forget the opponent. We don’t need to be brought down to their level.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Just hope they don’t try too hard if Fat-Arseasuarus Rex is between the sticks. Can be very counter productive.

Just play the game - our game - forget the opponent. We don’t need to be brought down to their level.
    My words should motivate our players to me anyway meant motivate to win the game Not inflict any injuries