Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Everton

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Oh like Klopp resigned a week ago? xD

It's because adrian said he's looking forward to the derby I think, haha.
    I think its cos they werent on the training photos.

Its all good anyway as both are available.

Klopp on Keita: "He could have been in the squad v Leipzig but it didn't make sense. So he stayed home and trained but he got ill and couldn't train until yesterday. We don't hold him back or force him in. It would be nice to have him."

The guy is an absolute wet wipe. I really do wonder if some of this is in his mind. The last sentence sounds like Klopp is beginning to lose patience.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Klopp on Keita: "He could have been in the squad v Leipzig but it didn't make sense. So he stayed home and trained but he got ill and couldn't train until yesterday. We don't hold him back or force him in. It would be nice to have him."

The guy is an absolute wet wipe. I really do wonder if some of this is in his mind. The last sentence sounds like Klopp is beginning to lose patience.
    I’m beginning to resent him a lot. Sell in the summer.

£50m plus should have bought a really top class midfielder, 30 plus games per season. Keita has been a joke from the off. Saw him very early on at Southampton and they bullied him all game, then he gave up and minced off “injured”. Questioned then whether he would be up to it, nothing has happened since to change my mind. Hopeless.

May be useful in a swap deal back to Germany.

When he's played he's featured in some of our best performances, but it's useless if he's never fit, i have sympathy for all our other sicknotes, but none whatsoever for Keita as the cause of all his injuries to me is him deciding to go to Afcon and play injured for Guinea's no hopers after a very average first season for a club that paid 50m for him, after playing injured it has been niggle after niggle ever since, prepared to play through the pain for Guinea but not the club, he can fuck right off now
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

That was ONE injury Ninteenx. it doesnt explain the rest of his career with us. I think Keita is feeble minded.. Any little knock/injury with him takes longer than most.. (my opinion any way)
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Yep, same accusation was levelled at Sturridge

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    That was ONE injury Ninteenx. it doesnt explain the rest of his career with us. I think Keita is feeble minded.. Any little knock/injury with him takes longer than most.. (my opinion any way)
    To me, if you play when injured, numerous other muscles in other areas work harder and differently and are put under more strain than they are used to, even moreso in the finely tuned and delberately developed body of a professional sports person and it throws every out of balance and leads to the persisting type of recurring minor injuries we've seen in Naby ever since
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I think the same about Matip too but Klopp actually said he plays through the pain, I'm sceptical. Pit him against someone like Hendo, I'm thinking one would have a much higher pain threshold in order to play for LFC than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Daniel gave us potency and lethality though. We can’t forget how instrumental he was - especially in 2014.

The only thing vaguely instrumental we have had from Keita is the sick note he keeps producing.