Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Everton

Sturridge was an excellent player, much the same as Matip, brilliant when fit, just not fit often enough.

The late strike from Sturridge against Chelsea to make it 1-1.. what a strike that was. Something he was capable off. Just sad he was never really able to play long enough to show what he was really capable off. apart from 1 season.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Klopp on Keita: "He could have been in the squad v Leipzig but it didn't make sense. So he stayed home and trained but he got ill and couldn't train until yesterday. We don't hold him back or force him in. It would be nice to have him."

The guy is an absolute wet wipe. I really do wonder if some of this is in his mind. The last sentence sounds like Klopp is beginning to lose patience.
    wonder how many games before he is injured again.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I think the same about Matip too but Klopp actually said he plays through the pain, I'm sceptical. Pit him against someone like Hendo, I'm thinking one would have a much higher pain threshold in order to play for LFC than the other.
    Well, in fairness Matip played on until half time with ankle ligament damage that's put him out for the season in the last game he played, like everything though, people have different thresholds, physical and mental
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I tiled my brothers (A blue) bathroom floor yesterday, and after I spred the tile adhesive on the floor I wrote in it with my finger " Everton are rubbish" and sent him a pic telling him every time you go into the bathroom that's under your feet !!

What you have to ask yourself is, “was rubbish really the best use of the opportunity?”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    What you have to ask yourself is, “was rubbish really the best use of the opportunity?”
    His 10 year old son was watching. It really could've been alot worse

I worked at a Utd fans house years ago, he was a right arrogant cunt. I can't remember what we wrote but I can remember getting paid and passing myself laughing as we drove away.
    Very childish I know !!

Same as Midweek.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Same as Midweek.
    Is Fab not even on the bench?