Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Champions League refs

Really poor. 9 out of 10 times that’s given. Ref should have gone to the monitor to check that.

I would most definitely get rid of VAR, far more negatives than positives.

Booking now for Gimenez of Atleti, not even a foul

First corner of the game for Atletico, that's how poor they've been
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    What about the ref in the European cup final 1985.
    Giving them a penalty when the contact was way outside the area and he (boniek) made a massive dive into the area.

What about the ref in the 1975 European cup final.
    The ref with Anderlecht v Forest early 80s.

I dont agree that refs are any better in other countries.
    But the EPL refs are not brilliant.
    Some over weight.
    Some overzealous

It would be interesting to have klattenburgh give a totally honest opinion about what has gone on at different clubs , especially OT.
    Leeds by some accounts were robbed against Bayern in their European Cup final too.

Absolutely shocking performance from the ref in the Chelsea game tonight. Not a red card for Savicand Athletic should have had at least one, maybe two or pens and Azpilicueta off!

Quote Originally Posted by Frasier View Post
    Absolutely shocking performance from the ref in the Chelsea game tonight. Not a red card for Savicand Athletic should have had at least one, maybe two or pens and Azpilicueta off!
    Yep, it has been shocking, it seems UEFA and no-one else, including the refs in Europe like Atletico

Normally excellent and far better than our officials, but they totally and utterly bottled it with their lad taking Mane out when he was wrong side of him immediately before Real's second goal

Just seen the highlights of City's game, Bellingham had one chalked off for a foul that was never in a million years a foul, he just robbed Ederson

Our ref stank the place out tonight, I think that’s the point Jurgen was making to him as they left the pitch.

Do the big clubs in Spain get some favour of refs ?? League and champions league, after seeing barca highlights other day it seems so.

Refs get champions league finals if they help Madrid and Barca.Uefa are cheats. We deserved to lose but the official had white tinted specs on. another cheating fook
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century