Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The weekend's other ganes 20/02/21

Why so much venom for Rogers? It didn't work out at LFC but he seems a decent guy. Bit harsh calling him a cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    He’s assembled a squad of loans, free signings and one player who cost money, Ryan Kent for £7m, of course they’d struggle against Premier League opposition.
    Rangers not lost a game in Europe, now in the last 16, something Brenny’s Leicester have just failed to do, while Celtic didn’t even get out of their group.
    In the league they have a record of
    P30 W26 D4 L0 F73 A9
    They have the best defensive league record across 30 of Europe’s top leagues, conceding at a rate of 0.29 goals per game.

Not much more Stevie could have done in his second season of management. His career is coming along nicely.
    Couldn't agree more. Just because its the SPL its no less impressive, putting the breaks on a decade of Celtic dominance on a shoestring budget is excellent. I'm thrilled for him, its one good thing to come out of this awful season even if it isn't for LFC.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Why so much venom for Rogers? It didn't work out at LFC but he seems a decent guy. Bit harsh calling him a cunt.
    Agreed. Never understood the animosity towards him. Decent fella - and he came so close with us, I always liked Brendan.

Because he's a big time chancer who talks a lot of shite and is constantly doing that to try and make himself appear clever, i loathed that about him when he was our manager
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Because he's a big time chancer who talks a lot of shite and is constantly doing that to try and make himself appear clever, i loathed that about him when he was our manager
    That's enough about you ,what's your thoughts on Brendan 🤣🤣
    As for Scottish football you come across as a Premier league snob. Stevie is doing a fantastic job there and is now considered a legend in the short time he's been there for what he's achieved. I'm no fan of Scottish football but I know alot to Rangers fans who adore him and even a few Celtic fans who acknowledge what he's done, though alot of them blame the club for spending money on things like disco lights at parkhead and not on the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Irony at its best?

Firstly: you came on one evening in a panic and thought you'd murdered someone in a fight
    secondly: you like "mirror training"" <--- sounds like a sexual fantasy rather than some sort of footballing tactics.
    thirdly: your obsessed with diagonal balls
    Fourthly: you blame Fabhino for nearly everything.. Even the loss in last seasons Champions league campaign.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Irony at its best?

Firstly: you came on one evening in a panic and thought you'd murdered someone in a fight
    secondly: you like "mirror training"" <--- sounds like a sexual fantasy rather than some sort of footballing tactics.
    thirdly: your obsessed with diagonal balls
    Fourthly: you blame Fabhino for nearly everything.. Even the loss in last seasons Champions league campaign.
    Firstly, having been left with severe PTSD following a three and a half year period of sustained day in day out abuse, disability abuse and discrimination through my not being able to hear in one ear, people trying to fight me, which must as I wanted to kick their cunts right in, had I accepted, would have been used as a reason to dismiss me, putting 2 gossiping bitches at diagonals across my strong ear in a deliberate act to try and make my doing my work impossible, systematically robbing me, with the cunt manager coming 3 or 4 times a week, standing intrusively close to me behind my left shoulder watching, encouraging and orchestrating the abuse before asking me if I thought I could handle it.

Let me tell you, when you have endured such long term abuse, in which you are persistently attacked for no good reason, the PTSD that leaves you with, of constantly and easily feeling attacked and expecting to be attacked without good reason and the absolute danger and psychopathic and violent nature your reaction to such abuse or what your head believes is an attack that can manifest, would make anyone realise their potential to actually kill a person and having had such a reaction, coming home, covered in blood, none of which was yours and having no recollection of what you had done, worrying you might have done that isn't at all an unreasonable response.

Mirror training actually works and the thread was brilliant and I was in the midst of the most severe manic episode of my entire life throughout that entire thread

Diagonal balls and switches work, they worked so well for us numerous teams in the Premier League, including City, have placed huge emphasis on playing more of them and they are working for them. Just because you're a know nothing that doesn't appreciate the game or the value of them, isn't a reason for you to attack me

I don't blame Fab for our Champions League exit, I blame Klopp for bringing him back in, when the fluid 3 had been a clear evolution and far better than the rigid 3 we have to play with when Fab's in the team, especially now teams have figured out that the way he plays, and that leaving a player for transition in his area and one wide, to find and try to release when our play breaks down it a hugely successful tactic to employ when he's in our midfield
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Why do people descend into mentioning their health when this is a debate chat forum?
    Last edited by justme; 26th February 2021 at 05:31 PM.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Makes me feel queesy..

ps. That's just a joke on the point Justme has raised, which is valid - not making light of anyones ailments which are obviously not funny.

He got called a lot of other things by someone who left here 2 years ago.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.