Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The weekend's other ganes 20/02/21

Boooooooooooooooooooooom Brenny Bullshitters bottlers 2-0 down, maybe they were waiting until the 70th minute, i mean for a bent officiating team to give them something, honestly the shite that comes out of that cunts mouth
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

He’s assembled a squad of loans, free signings and one player who cost money, Ryan Kent for £7m, of course they’d struggle against Premier League opposition.
    Rangers not lost a game in Europe, now in the last 16, something Brenny’s Leicester have just failed to do, while Celtic didn’t even get out of their group.
    In the league they have a record of
    P30 W26 D4 L0 F73 A9
    They have the best defensive league record across 30 of Europe’s top leagues, conceding at a rate of 0.29 goals per game.

Not much more Stevie could have done in his second season of management. His career is coming along nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    He’s assembled a squad of loans, free signings and one player who cost money, Ryan Kent for £7m, of course they’d struggle against Premier League opposition.
    Rangers not lost a game in Europe, now in the last 16, something Brenny’s Leicester have just failed to do, while Celtic didn’t even get out of their group.
    In the league they have a record of
    P30 W26 D4 L0 F73 A9
    They have the best defensive league record across 30 of Europe’s top leagues, conceding at a rate of 0.29 goals per game.

Not much more Stevie could have done in his second season of management. His career is coming along nicely.
    It's the SPL

Anyway shit cunt gobshite Rodgers lost, happy days the shit cunt, if i'd interviewed him i'd have asked if 'the plan' of waiting until the 70th minute backfired tonight, still can't believe the BT twats let that pass, they didn't do shit all fucking game, bent VAR cunts gave them a goal, we gifted them 2, it wasn't like they suddenly started playing on 70 minutes and were carving through us

I can't stand the gobshite cunt

Fine. But could he have done any more with what he had? Last season he got to the last 16 of the Europa League and again this.
    Brenny never has, neither have numerous Premier league clubs.
    Not sure why it’s the done thing to belittle his achievements, no one is saying he is ready for Liverpool but he’s doing a fantastic job at his level.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Fine. But could he have done any more with what he had? Last season he got to the last 16 of the Europa League and again this.
    Brenny never has, neither have numerous Premier league clubs.
    Not sure why it’s the done thing to belittle his achievements, no one is saying he is ready for Liverpool but he’s doing a fantastic job at his level.
    Like to see him take a job at one of the Champioships once great clubs and see how he fairs revatilising their fortunes and negotiating them out of THE most difficult league to get out of and into the Prem and if he can do that see how he gets on with them in the Prem, that'd be a better barometer and test of his abilities

How much European experience is he getting in the Championship?
    I’d like him to stay where he is for a year or two

Whenever i see highlights of Rangers they seem to really lack any clear identity and you need to have that and instill it into your team if you're ever going to make a top manager

They look as you described them, a roughly cobbled together bunch of loanees and frees who have some abilities, mostly just pace, the defenders in the SPL aren't of a standard to deal with

His Europa League exploits are comendable, but being unfancied and underdogs always seems to help teams like that, who have one or two players who might just nick you a goal

Brendan's record in Europe isn't exactly the most encouraging thing for as/when Leicester enjoy Champion's League football.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Brendan's record in Europe isn't exactly the most encouraging thing for as/when Leicester enjoy Champion's League football.
    They look like they're getting aboard the good ship bottle job again based on that performance, probably get done by Arsenal at the weekend

They're another team like the filthy who benefit from other sides trying to engage them in a game of football with virtually none, except tonight's opponents trying to park the bus and break on them, and look what happened