Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 589101112131415

Thread: The weekend's other ganes 20/02/21

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    He got called a lot of other things by someone who left here 2 years ago.
    He could take that as a compliment.

Ok, Rodgers isn't a bullshitter who says anything he thinks will embelish his reputation

On our recent game, in which his side didn't play any football and whose only opportunities in the entire game came from a free kick from diving, about their fourth free kick from diving, their first goal coming from yet another bogus VAR call, the other 2 not coming from his side suddenly beginning to play, but from really terrible errors from our players

"The plan was to wait until the 70th minute"

Really? Fucking bullshitting cunt, so from the outset of a Premier League game, in which his side would have been 2-0 down had VAR not made another bogus decision in not awarding Salah a penalty after Ricardo had missed his attempted tackle and caught Mo's foot, his master plan and the reason they won was to wait until the 70th minute? Yet he had his players diving all game trying to win free kicks to try and score from

Obvious clear unadulterated bullshit so typical of Rodgers desperate attempts to try and appear clever

The guy's a cunt
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Ok, Rodgers isn't a bullshitter who says anything he thinks will embelish his reputation

On our recent game, in which his side didn't play any football and whose only opportunities in the entire game came from a free kick from diving, about their fourth free kick from diving, their first goal coming from yet another bogus VAR call, the other 2 not coming from his side suddenly beginning to play, but from really terrible errors from our players

"The plan was to wait until the 70th minute"

Really? Fucking bullshitting cunt, so from the outset of a Premier League game, in which his side would have been 2-0 down had VAR not made another bogus decision in not awarding Salah a penalty after Ricardo had missed his attempted tackle and caught Mo's foot, his master plan and the reason they won was to wait until the 70th minute? Yet he had his players diving all game trying to win free kicks to try and score from

Obvious clear unadulterated bullshit so typical of Rodgers desperate attempts to try and appear clever

The guy's a cunt
    #benice

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    #benice
    He was being perfectly Quaresmatic I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They look like they're getting aboard the good ship bottle job again based on that performance, probably get done by Arsenal at the weekend

They're another team like the filthy who benefit from other sides trying to engage them in a game of football with virtually none, except tonight's opponents trying to park the bus and break on them, and look what happened
    What minute did Brenny instruct his bottlers to start playing today I wonder?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Bale is still a hell of a player.