Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 710111213141516171819202122232427 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Everton (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Jones has been the bitters best player so far this game, every time we break forward and have a chance to possibly play one of our forwards in, he's checking back, slowing play down and letting that opportunity go
    He is starting to annoy. His football brain is to slow down play and create at walking pace. Very old school number 10 type of play.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    What i find fucking sickening is when we go to woodison.. they are basically allowed to kick lumps out of us.and we get no protection.today the game is so slow because we are scared of committing fouls. Its a win win situation for the bitters
    Naah - despite the fact that 19 thinks we have been the better side. We clearly have not. The BS are simply not scared of us, we aren’t creating didly - they are far more incisive in the pass - more mobile - more confident and look the better side.

Klopp has work to do - but does his squad have any energy left in the tank?

Arsene Wenger says our front 3 are too nervous. He's spot on again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Dont kid yourself pal.
    I'm certainly not kidding myself, we are fucking decimated and and I'm sure because of our situation all plans that are made probably need a contingency and then some.
    Lady luck has well and truly fucked off and we struggling. No excuses though we've been poor.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I'll reserve judgement until after the final whistle, but we've been fucking awful against a shite team. It's like groundhog day this season at home against the poor teams.
    Agree - but Everton ain’t shite - not for my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Naah - despite the fact that 19 thinks we have been the better side. We clearly have not. The BS are simply not scared of us, we aren’t creating didly - they are far more incisive in the pass - more mobile - more confident and look the better side.

Klopp has work to do - but does his squad have any energy left in the tank?
    I think this team is done, for this season anyway. We don’t look like ourselves in any aspect of the game.

You cant blame Jones for not being able to pass forward centrally since Firmino is not there.Mane is forced inside into a packed area and theres no width on the left
    We have zero width in the final 3rd. Trent crosses the ball into the box from to far deep in his half its been cut out and it seems Roberson is playing more of a full back in his own half these days to protect the centre backs
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by GizmoD12 View Post
    I'm certainly not kidding myself, we are fucking decimated and and I'm sure because of our situation all plans that are made probably need a contingency and then some.
    Lady luck has well and truly fucked off and we struggling. No excuses though we've been poor.
    Doesn't excuse the effort. We've been playing with the handbrake on all season.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Agree - but Everton ain’t shite - not for my money.
    we'll agree too disagree, I can't be having them at all !!

Klopp needs to play these 2 centre backs for the rest of the season. Play Fabinho and Hendo in midfield. We will win most of our games. But his insistence on not trusting players.

I wonder what he said to Phillips when he came on "lad, I'm sorry I don't trust as you as a centre back thay is why I play midfielders ahead of you, but anyway I have no choice now...."