Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3336373839404142434445464748495053 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Everton (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    but we played well thedoc

be happy
    You're right Kev, all is good in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yep, like when they talk about 'Champions' like teams are playing our best side at it's best and the VAR stitch ups that affected form and confidence as much as having to change how we play and personnel so frequently hasn't happened, when they talk as though these sides are beating the team of last year at their best all players fit and none of the other unmitigated bullshit having ever happened it fucking pisses me right off
    Yes yes blame var for everything

not the team or klopp nope, they're perfect, great passion dedication and fight in a derby and a important game, brilliance

Yep totally not missing fabinho, yep yep

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    I mean if rumours of Henry being on a plane with Mbappe for two hours to try to convince him to come to us have any teeth to them, then I have to believe there is money to do something, because that's a player who wouldn't come cheap.

I'm going to chalk up our shockingly bad transfer activity over the last two windows to terrible middle-management and expectations at the Executive level and an amateurish reaction to winning a title for the first time in 30 years, than to the notion that we didn't have any money to spend.

Perhaps I get proven wrong when summer arrives, but even then if any big players leave (like a Salah or a Mane), that would at least give Klopp enough to work with and bring in decent replacements.
    That's was before the virus and income from match days dried up though wasn't it? So not too sure I'd bank on that.
    As much as we would all love it.
    It's hard to be optimistic right now.

No chance Mbappe will want to come to mid table plodders

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    What

You do realise he was a made player back then and PSG paid that much for him.
    You're absolutely right - not sure how but I've added an extra year in my head, thus him being younger in my head, thus having had one less season of insane output.

Total balloon moment on my part, scratch that Think I did something similar before talking about a season Ronaldo had with United when he had already left

I still think 1994 was 6 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Which was the last "really bad" mistake that Fabinho made in a game that cost us a really bad goal, before he went out injured?
    Given access to the footage of all game our fabled video analysis team have I could give you at least 3 instances in practically every game he plays at CM of him losing his man or leaving him, whether it bring the player he's covering because the full backs forward pr the opposition player on the centre of the pitch for transition, that's the reason why Hendo was brought in at RCM because he got found out for this just half way through his first season.

Villa, Watford, Arsenal all games at the end of last season/start of this his making these errors has led to opposition goals, against Villa to 2 or 3, he must have lost Barkley at least 10 times in that game alone, Barkley FFS, look at the highlights, there's a passage where Barkley and another of the Villa players make him look like a school kid who has won a competition to play a game for Liverpool that's beyond embarrassing
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    You haven't had it??

Go out and "Have the vaccine" Jenson
    No thanks, they come with Liability immunity for a reason.Vaccines are gene therapy not a vaccine,its to reprogram humans DNA. Ive got Asthma,worked through all the lockdowns. All i done,took essential vitamins.

Souness moaning about our lack of intensity at half time. Well take the engine out of your car before you drive home tonight Graeme, see how far you get eh. Carragher "..you can't keep saying that Van Dyk is out". Well, that won't stop you Jamie, but while you're about it, don't forget to mention Gomez, Matip, Fabinho, Henderson (and Jota), who, along with big Virg effectively form the majority of the spine of the team who have been the best in the world for the last couple of seasons. I wouldn't mind, but Carra played in Liverpool teams with a spine, and also played at times when the spine has been missing and the team has suffered as a result. He should know better. Look at City. They lost LaPorte last season and that was enough to upset their apple cart
    Last edited by Ooh, me purse; 20th February 2021 at 09:30 PM. Reason: misspelling

Quote Originally Posted by Ooh, me purse View Post
    Souness moaning about our lack of intensity at half time. Well take the engine out of your car before you drive home tonight Graham, see how far you get eh. Carragher "..you can't keep saying that Van Dyk is out". Well, that won't stop you Jamie, but while you're about it, don't forget to mention Gomez, Matip, Fabinho, Henderson (and Jota), who, along with big Virg effectively form the majority of the spine of the team who have been the best in the world for the last couple of seasons. I wouldn't mind, but Carra played in Liverpool teams with a spine, and also played at times when the spine has been missing and the team has suffered as a result. He should know better. Look at City. They lost LaPorte last season and that was enough to upset their apple cart
    I'd take what the Sky "pundits" say with a pinch of salt. They are handsomely paid to toe the party line.

Carra got destroyed on many occasions by shite strikers so take his criticisms with a very large pinch.