Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34346474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Everton (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    The fact that no English ref made the world cup with the strength of the premier league and championship should have seen a reformation within the game with respect to reffing.
    Its because they can't be trusted to do the right thing.. Take Howard Webb in the world cup final. Alonso was almost cut in half with an high challenge.. RED ALL DAY LONG.. This isnt about being fair to either side because its a world cup final (dejong) i think it was him who did the foul.. He should be sent off its his problem for causing it..

Thats the biggest issue with English refs they set out with agendas. Take Kabak. hes been booked twice in 2 games and neither were bookings.. BUTTTTT Kabak has spit at someone. therefor BOOK him whatever.

English refs referee by numbers. Klopp as been complaining at decisions all season.. And thats not allowed. so simply the officials will give us nothing..

They set out with agendas.All i can say is do your fucking job properly thats all anyone asks for
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Does Brexit stymie that?
    Doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Its because they can't be trusted to do the right thing.. Take Howard Webb in the world cup final. Alonso was almost cut in half with an high challenge.. RED ALL DAY LONG.. This isnt about being fair to either side because its a world cup final (dejong) i think it was him who did the foul.. He should be sent off its his problem for causing it..

Thats the biggest issue with English refs they set out with agendas. Take Kabak. hes been booked twice in 2 games and neither were bookings.. BUTTTTT Kabak has spit at someone. therefor BOOK him whatever.

English refs referee by numbers. Klopp as been complaining at decisions all season.. And thats not allowed. so simply the officials will give us nothing..

They set out with agendas.All i can say is do your fucking job properly thats all anyone asks for
    It was dejong alright, an infamous world cup final for the refereeing.

Liverpool have now had more negative VAR decisions (11) this season than any team in the whole of last season. #LIVEVE

— Dale Johnson (@DaleJohnsonESPN)

Liverpool have now had more negative VAR decisions (11) this season than any team in the whole of last season. #LIVEVE

— Dale Johnson (@DaleJohnsonESPN)
    Seriously mate, give it a rest with the VAR bullshit. Do you honestly believe that the refs and VAR have something against us?

yes

Infamy infamy - they’ve all got it infamy..

yes
    I feel sorry for you

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    I feel sorry for you
    I feel sorry for your narcissism

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    I feel sorry for you
    I feel sorry for you, i mean seriously not a single fucking so called subjective decision given in our favour as in making the same award as in all other games

Alright Mr apologist, how the FUCK do you explain VAR supporting the assistants decision that Virgil was offside in the first derby when replays showed conclusively Calvert Lewin diving prick was playing him onside by a yard and a half?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”