Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 444474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Everton (Match Thread)

Honestly, it's so fucking blatant brazen and in your face match fixing i have no idea how it isn't a metter for criminal investigation, match fixing is a criminal offence
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

the penalty given to Calvert Lewin was ridiculous.. TAA was on the floor and Calvert Lewin just ran over him..
    It was a foul on Trent more that the other way around.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

not like it would of made a difference so I don't care

once again instead of talking about how poor we've been, have to find something else to blame

lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Honestly, it's so fucking blatant brazen and in your face match fixing i have no idea how it isn't a metter for criminal investigation, match fixing is a criminal offence
    The interesting thing about the idea of match-fixing and corruption, whether people believe in it or not, is just how staunchly some folks will say that it's an absolute impossibility, whilst finding it so easy to accept what was going on in Italy.

Or indeed what went on during the 2002 World Cup. The refereeing at that tournament (Italy and Spain were particularly harshly treated) to get a host nation to go far in the tournament was truly, truly blatant.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I feel sorry for your narcissism
    I don’t even think you know what that means pal

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    not like it would of made a difference so I don't care

once again instead of talking about how poor we've been, have to find something else to blame

lolz
    Over a season it does though.

Leeds and Southampton are also getting some harsh ones too.

Southampton especially for having the nerve to complain about a few red cards that were over turned on appeal.

The whole VAR thing needs clearing up imo it should be upto them to make the call not refer it to the onfield ref like they do in cricket.

Son goal at Anfield and that quick check by the ref tells me something is not right they were quick in their decisions far too quick.

Last week at Leicester it was like they hired Perry Mason to check out the offside goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I feel sorry for you, i mean seriously not a single fucking so called subjective decision given in our favour as in making the same award as in all other games

Alright Mr apologist, how the FUCK do you explain VAR supporting the assistants decision that Virgil was offside in the first derby when replays showed conclusively Calvert Lewin diving prick was playing him onside by a yard and a half?
    19x. Are you going to blame Var for our lack of scoring. Or would you like to blame it for how slow out build up play is. Maybe you’d like to blame it for Covid 19 too.

Not an apologist. To actually think it’s a conspiracy is a joke. Entitled to your opinions like. Regardless if I or anyone else think its a bit out there

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Infamy infamy - they’ve all got it infamy..
    We dont want to be "infamous ".......we want to be........f'mous.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    19x. Are you going to blame Var for our lack of scoring. Or would you like to blame it for how slow out build up play is. Maybe you’d like to blame it for Covid 19 too.

Not an apologist. To actually think it’s a conspiracy is a joke. Entitled to your opinions like. Regardless if I or anyone else think its a bit out there
    The severe dip in form came after numerous bogus plain wrong decisions had robbed us of 9 points, if it isn't bias and corruption, bias actually being a word that can easily be used to replace subjective by its dictionary definition, how do you explain decisions, that can't even be called subjective, that are black and white such as offsides being incorrectly ruled offside or onside on review by VAR when it is crystal clear to see the player wasn't or was offside

You didn't answer my question on the Virgil offside v the bitters, it's not even close, every replay shows Calvert Lewin stood on the edge of his six yard box with Virgil making a run on goal from level with the penalty spot, he's a fucking mile onside, how on earth does an apologist like you begin to explain VAR, with the benefit of these replays upholding the assistants decision, after match referee had already told them that if Virgil was onside he was sending Prickford off?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    We dont want to be "infamous ".......we want to be........f'mous.
    The 39 year old police officer from Rotterham was uniquely booed by both sets of fans after what he described as the worst 2 hours of his life, the final breaking the previous WC final record for yellows by some distance. 14 yellows usurping the previous record of 6.