Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5454849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Everton (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The severe dip in form came after numerous bogus plain wrong decisions had robbed us of 9 points, if it isn't bias and corruption, bias actually being a word that can easily be used to replace subjective by its dictionary definition, how do you explain decisions, that can't even be called subjective, that are black and white such as offsides being incorrectly ruled offside or onside on review by VAR when it is crystal clear to see the player wasn't or was offside

You didn't answer my question on the Virgil offside v the bitters, it's not even close, every replay shows Calvert Lewin stood on the edge of his six yard box with Virgil making a run on goal from level with the penalty spot, he's a fucking mile onside, how on earth does an apologist like you begin to explain VAR, with the benefit of these replays upholding the assistants decision, after match referee had already told them that if Virgil was onside he was sending Prickford off?
    Are you suggesting the players dip in form is due to them being hard done by....?

I cant answer that question as it was ages ago and I'm talking about our "demise" in 2021. You might think I'm an apologist, justme thinks I'm an narcissist (still baffled by that) I'd like to think I'm more of a realist. VAR may be at fault for a few things, I'll grant you that, but to suggest its caused the decline of our players is ...well...I really don't know how to phrase it because it's just bizarre.

VAR at fault, for Salah theatrically trying to win a penalty as it appears that the only way we want to score?
    Or would it have caused Alison to have a few brain farts which cost us two games in a row?
    VAR is also at fault for playing players out of position and its at fault for all of our injuries too.

How could I forget, Bloody VAR making substitutions in the 86 minute or not being able to change the tactics when its clear its not working.

The apologist is in fact the one that makes excuses over and over again. Trying to look for any reason apart from the players, or manager being at fault. God forbid one were to have a go at them and be deemed a manc supporter or someone who has no knowledge of the game. What saves them from anything is that they've one the title and Champions league. How long will that immunity last?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post

The apologist is in fact the one that makes excuses over and over again.
    Glad you at least have the good grace to admit it, high time you stopped making apologies for those bent officials, maybe ask yourself why it's only actually reffed normally and views like a normal game you should expect in the league games with the odd call for either team going the wrong way and no major drama or controversy when we play in Europe
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Glad you at least have the good grace to admit it, high time you stopped making apologies for those bent officials, maybe ask yourself why it's only actually reffed normally and views like a normal game you should expect in the league games with the odd call for either team going the wrong way and no major drama or controversy when we play in Europe
    It's better officiating in Europe.

What about other teams, in England who have been "hard done" by decisions? Theres a vendetta against them too?

What about other teams, in England who have been "hard done" by decisions? Theres a vendetta against them too?
    I do think since we spoke out after the derby its been very clear we arent getting the decisions I mean stats back this up.

Southampton spoke out last month too and guess what they got done over as well.

If players/managers are open to be shot at so should the officials.

I only saw a replay of Sheff Utd peno incident this morning, seriously that cant be passed off as human error it is the most blatant peno you will see its an incredible decision and how can they possibly justify it.

We need to keep a mental note of "say nothing" as it harms you down the line if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I do think since we spoke out after the derby its been very clear we arent getting the decisions I mean stats back this up.

Southampton spoke out last month too and guess what they got done over as well.

If players/managers are open to be shot at so should the officials.

I only saw a replay of Sheff Utd peno incident this morning, seriously that cant be passed off as human error it is the most blatant peno you will see its an incredible decision and how can they possibly justify it.

We need to keep a mental note of "say nothing" as it harms you down the line if you do.
    Yep, add to that the Klopp rant alongside of it. Facts!! Should just shut your mouth and do the talking on the pitch. Goes for the players too

Yep, add to that the Klopp rant alongside of it. Facts!! Should just shut your mouth and do the talking on the pitch. Goes for the players too
    It has had one positive its stopped United getting a peno everygame !

What Klopp said was spot on but these refs all stick together that is the problem you only have to see Peter Walton on BT for that an absolute fraud that bloke.

I don’t even think you know what that means pal
    Nope i don't PAL
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Name me one other team who have had 15 alleged 'subjective' VAR decisions, every single one of them given against them, when 95% of the exact same fouls in the exact same situations in numerous other games have all been given the opposite way.

Then there's the none subjective offsides that have been given wrong

Then there's the playing to an entirely different set of rules regarding fouls, when teams play us it is apparently a different law of the game, the VAR officials mockingly call 'Klopp's law', by which any player who runs into a Liverpool player on the pitch and throws himself to ground is awarded a free kick or penalty, it also includes that at the merest hint of a tug or slightest grab or even a hand placed on an opposition player for balance on a player by one of our players it's an instant free kick, but it is apparently fair game for players to grab our players as though they are indulging in WWE wrestling and hold on for dear life, in every game, such an example of this resulting in Hendo getting injured yesterday

I think you need to watch more games, full games to see the difference in how they are officiated

Which other clubs are you talking about? Wouldn't be any of the clubs like Southampton, Brighton, Spurs, Leicester, West Brom, the bitters, Newcastle or others who have all had the benefit of plain wrong VAR calls in their games against us and the general officiating as described above would it?

It's match fixing, plain and simple, it is a criminal offence, they may not be doing it for the purposes that we saw in Italy or in a couple of world cups, but it is match fixing all the same, no other way to look at it
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 21st February 2021 at 08:57 PM.

Name me one other team who have had 15 alleged 'subjective' VAR decisions, every single one of them given against them, when 95% of the exact same fouls in the exact same situations in numerous other games have all been given the opposite way.

Then there's the none subjective offsides that have been given wrong

Then there's the playing to an entirely different set of rules regarding fouls, when teams play us it is apparently a different law of the game, the VAR officials mockingly call 'Klopp's law', by which any player who runs into a Liverpool player on the pitch and throws himself to ground is awarded a free kick or penalty, it also includes that at the merest hint of a tug or slightest grab or even a hand placed on an opposition player for balance on a player by one of our players it's an instant free kick, but it is apparently fair game for players to grab our players as though they are indulging in WWE wrestling and hold on for dear life, in every game, such an example of this resulting in Hendo getting injured yesterday

I think you need to watch more games, full games to see the difference in how they are officiated

Which other clubs are you talking about? Wouldn't be any of the clubs like Southampton, Brighton, Spurs, Leicester, West Brom, the bitters, Newcastle or others who have all had the benefit of plain wrong VAR calls in their games against us and the general officiating as described above would it?

It's match fixing, plain and simple, it is a criminal offence, they may not be doing it for the purposes that we saw in Italy or in a couple of world cups, but it is match fixing all the same, no other way to look at it
    'Klopp's law' - where did that come from?

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    'Klopp's law' - where did that come from?
    It was apparently in the refs association Christmas cracker jokes, together with, "When is a foul not a foul' - 'When it's on a Liverpool player' and 'What do you call a foul on a Liverpool player?' - 'Subjective' and many more more