Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 64649505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Everton (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It was apparently in the refs association Christmas cracker jokes, together with, "When is a foul not a foul' - 'When it's on a Liverpool player' and 'What do you call a foul on a Liverpool player?' - 'Subjective' and many more more
    Come on, seriously.
    Where do you get this information?
    That is very hard to believe

Daily laughs on this forum I tell ya amusing as fuck some people

Nineteen is a genius.

You have to just go along with the ride.

Next season and the season after.. How many more seasons will we be robbed by officials and var for the to sceptics to realize we are being robbed on purpose?
    We have been shit the season. but blimey most of the VAR calls against have been "questionable" to say the least.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Next season and the season after.. How many more seasons will we be robbed by officials and var for the to sceptics to realize we are being robbed on purpose?
    We have been shit the season. but blimey most of the VAR calls against have been "questionable" to say the least.
    They've been shocking, I'm not going to say they haven't, but we had a few dodgy calls last season and actually played well enough to not make them count. I can't agree to the "it a conspiracy against us bit" or "Match fixing"

Well the match fixing is nonsense...I just wondered how long it will take for others to see we are on the wrong end of things more than anyone else? it was always a common theme before VAR.. we spent most seasons at the bottom or near the bottom of the wrong decisions table. I don't trust our officials simple has that.we have been shit and dont deserve top 4 right now.
    But some calls are just mind boggling.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Daily laughs on this forum I tell ya amusing as fuck some people
    Nice to picture you laughing Kev0909!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    They've been shocking, I'm not going to say they haven't, but we had a few dodgy calls last season and actually played well enough to not make them count. I can't agree to the "it a conspiracy against us bit" or "Match fixing"
    Dermot Gallagher (ex ref) on sky sports has backed the refs on all the contentious decision this week, surprise surprise.i think this is in reaction to souness' comments. The refs union all sticking together.

He said trent should have seen red and the keeper for Fulham blocked the ball so you ignore the 2nd leg that takes the player out.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Dermot Gallagher (ex ref) on sky sports has backed the refs on all the contentious decision this week, surprise surprise.i think this is in reaction to souness' comments. The refs union all sticking together.

He said trent should have seen red and the keeper for Fulham blocked the ball so you ignore the 2nd leg that takes the player out.
    That’s why it’s a shame union. A shit one at that mind you.

The decision to give them a penalty was a joke. Clear to see from anyone with a brain cell. Decisions have been going against us more than for us, but, it doesn’t take away from the fact that we aren’t even creating anything.

Personally, even if they didn’t get the penalty and it was still 0-1, I don’t see where we could have scored.

It’s been the case for a while now and that on its own is an extremely worrying sign.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    That’s why it’s a shame union. A shit one at that mind you.

The decision to give them a penalty was a joke. Clear to see from anyone with a brain cell. Decisions have been going against us more than for us, but, it doesn’t take away from the fact that we aren’t even creating anything.

Personally, even if they didn’t get the penalty and it was still 0-1, I don’t see where we could have scored.

It’s been the case for a while now and that on its own is an extremely worrying sign.
    On the match, I agree 100% with you. Even without the pen I think we still lose.
    But the overall reffing standard is a joke. And when ex refs get a platform like this and back them, everything is rosey on the garden.
    I wonder will sourness be dropped from sky for a few weeks after his comments. It was great to hear a pundit actually call out the refs.
    I mean, Gallagher said rashfords was Def a pen, slight touch but the Fulham one, no pen even though the keeper could have done serious damage.