Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Sheffield United

Your team v Sheffield United

It feels like nothing is working just now. But we have to put a side out. Assuming Fabinho and Henderson are injured -

.........................Alisson

Trent........Kabak......Phillips..Robertson

.......................Wijnaldum

...............Shaqiri..........Thiago

.....Salah...........Origi.........Mane

Nothing at all against Firmino, but he is getting into finishing positions but putting nothing away. Origi isn't an ideal solution, but does tend to come alive in the box.

Shaq and Thiago hopefully create. Feels harsh on Jones. Could happily accept Jones in place of Thiago.

Hope we can get something as today somewhat released the little bit of air the Leipzig match put into the balloon.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

I would give Robbo a rest see what the Greek guy can do. hes waited long enough..
    I wouldnt play Origi but have Mane central and Jones on the left.. a 3 of Wijnadlum Keita and Milner (if the latter is fit)
    Last edited by justme; 21st February 2021 at 01:52 AM.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I would give Robbo a rest see what the Greek guy can do. hes waited long enough..
    I wouldnt play Origi but have Mane central and Jones on the left.. a 3 of Wijnadlum Keita and Milner (if the later is fit)
    Thiago looks lost at the moment and appears worse with every game yet still tries so many nonchalant flicks that often do not come off and are sometimes almost dangerous against us - welcome to the PL - he should be benched - hopefully he will come good next season

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Thiago looks lost at the moment and appears worse with every game yet still tries so many nonchalant flicks that often do not come off and are sometimes almost dangerous against us - welcome to the PL - he should be benched - hopefully he will come good next season
    I doubt he will come good. because he wants to play in midfield.. You dont get that in the PL. you have to play everything first time. We should do our best to keep Wijnaldum he will offer more than Thiago will over the next 2/3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I doubt he will come good. because he wants to play in midfield.. You dont get that in the PL. you have to play everything first time. We should do our best to keep Wijnaldum he will offer more than Thiago will over the next 2/3 years.
    Love Gini but worry if he gets the contract he wants he will just sit on it for his last few years

I doubt Gini is that type of man. hes been shit of late but who hasnt?. I would prefer he stayed than Thiago. Thiago to me will cause us a lot of issues with the ball he will get caught to often.

I think we should put out a consistent team selection for the next 5 games that can reasonably be expected to stay fit and get minimum 7 points even if the play is drab

Alisson
    Trent Kabak Phillips Robertson
    Jones Wijnaldum Keita
    Salah Firmino Mane

Need something different in midfield. On the hour mark I'd bring in Origi and Ox for Firmino and Keita

Allison
    Trent neco Philips Williams Davies kabak Tmiskas Robertson

Mane salah

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    Alisson
    Trent Kabak Phillips Robertson
    Jones Wijnaldum Keita
    Salah Firmino Mane

Need something different in midfield. On the hour mark I'd bring in Origi and Ox for Firmino and Keita
    I'd actually go with that line up, Thiago's cost us 3 goals in our last 2 Prem games, left a leg out Fab style for Leicesters free kick, then petulantly hit a crossfield straight to their player to set up the second because Hendo rightly cunted him off for the first, th
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”