Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 912131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Weekend’s Other Games 27/02/21

Terrible game, you feel it just needs a late late winner for Palace to end the filthy's record of not losing away to make it somehow memorable
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Weather report from South London "Cor blimey guvnor, it's a real pea souper"

Schlupp in for Eze

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Schlupp in for Eze
    Eze is their only player who has an attacking instinct. But Schlupp is not bad actually.
    Cavani has done better for them in general than i would have expected, I thought when they bought him he was overpriced and over the hill, but he seems to have a more professional attitude than many of their so called top players.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Terrible game, you feel it just needs a late late winner for Palace to end the filthy's record of not losing away to make it somehow memorable
    Bloody Van Arnholt should have made it 1-0 right on 90 minutes

0-0 an absolutely awful game, the filthy as poor as ever, and they're going to get bummed at the weekend v CIty

Hopefully

Really hope we can find the win against Chelsea.

So many occurrences of rivals playing each other before this season ends so we really have to actually take that Gift and start finding results.

United have to play City, West Ham, juggle the Europa, juggle the FA Cup, play us, play Villa, play Leicester.

Leicester have to play City and West Ham. Their last 3 League games are against Man United, Chelsea and Tottenham.

We have to be looking upwards at the others on the cliff - we are capable of hauling ourselves up to where they are. We can't fear the Abyss below.

Make the climb lads, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Really hope we can find the win against Chelsea.

So many occurrences of rivals playing each other before this season ends so we really have to actually take that Gift and start finding results.

United have to play City, West Ham, juggle the Europa, juggle the FA Cup, play us, play Villa, play Leicester.

Leicester have to play City and West Ham. Their last 3 League games are against Man United, Chelsea and Tottenham.

We have to be looking upwards at the others on the cliff - we are capable of hauling ourselves up to where they are. We can't fear the Abyss below.

Make the climb lads, please.
    Big big ask to get the win v Chelsea, with our patched up team v their best 11 and them having practically everyone fit, but our lads absolutely have it in them to get the win, in Mane, Mo, Bobby and Jota we absolutely have four forwards well capable of winning it for us, Trent, Robbo and Jonesy lad too, and we really need to get it, one game at time, really need to get the win v Chelsea, just focus on that

Bloody hell. Who doesn’t go to Palace and score a hat full?
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!