Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Chelsea

Your team v Chelsea

I'd probably realistically make an alteration or two, but we just bloody won a game

.........................Adrian

Trent........Phillips......Kabak...Robertson

.......................Wijnaldum

.................Jones..........Thiago

.....Salah...........Firmino.........Mane

Haven't kept tabs on anything over the weekend in terms of injury or Alisson's father. Needed a head-shower.

Massive thank-you to this side for a timely lift of spirits. They have given us so much joy, whatever has transpired this season.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Probably best giving it a short while before opening these threads Sid, around a half hour or so at least to let the match settle. That would be classier.

Anyway to contribute something on topic I'd like to see Milner start.

Alisson

Trent Fabinho Kabak Robertson

Thiago Gini Jones

Salah Firmino Mane

Can't play today's pairing at the back, they'll get ripped if they play Werner and the other quick lad
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I've given 3 or 4 hours after the last two I think, leaving them until Midnight or so.

I want a Shower and to switch my phone off for a bit. Been a difficult week on a personal level.

However, constructive critique taken on board.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Probably best giving it a short while before opening these threads Sid, around a half hour or so at least to let the match settle. That would be classier.

Anyway to contribute something on topic I'd like to see Milner start.
    Why especially after a win

Why would anyone care after a win?

Game's done with, different story after a loss I understand because people are pissed off

I don't see what the difference is, also it's when the forum is most active, around match-day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Why especially after a win

Game's done with, different story after a loss I understand because people are pissed off

I don't see what the difference is, also it's when the forum is most active, around match-day.
    Are you hallucinating ?

I didn't say anything about especially after a win.

Just feels like a decent amount of time to let a game settle, like a wine left to breath before its devourment

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I've given 3 or 4 hours after the last two I think, leaving them until Midnight or so.

I want a Shower and to switch my phone off for a bit. Been a difficult week on a personal level.

However, constructive critique taken on board.
    Can understand the tough week, sorry to have heard/read about your buddy earlier.

Re the suggestion, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Why, especially after a win

Kev missed a comma, he meant why you had any issue with Sid starting the your team thread when we'd won, because everyone's happy and people aren't going to be slagging all our players to death for the next 3 hours
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

19’s team, hopefully plus Ali.

Jurgen has just said both Jota and Fabinho should be in the squad for the Chelsea game. All being well !!