Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Chelsea

It's like the song "Ten Green Bottles"
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    The clean sheet was far more down to how poor the Sheff Utd strikers are than any good play by our CB’s.
    I don’t care how old Kabak is, how long he’s been in the country or how hard he’s trying. I only care about playing the best players we have available and if Fabinho is available I’d be putting him straight back in at CB.
    Don’t let a clean sheet against Sheff Utd cloud your judgement. Massive game on Thursday, need to be as tight at the back as we can be.
    Me too AND it's the best place for him, we've actually had far fewer issues of opposition players for transition in the space he leaves between himself and the defence when high pressing and in wide areas behind either full back because it's well known he doesn't play right across the line, being found easily in that space and countering us in his absence last season and this

Until these issues are corrected i don't want to see him anywhere near our midfield as it's asking for another disaster like the Villa game
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

We got a win at last. Keep that team.
    If Jota is fit then put him on the bench.

Fabinho was Centre back in the games at home to WBA and away at Newcastle and Fulham. Henderson was in midfield for those games. I suppose those 6 points dropped were down to the defence rather than the midfield or attack.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Fabinho was Centre back in the games at home to WBA and away at Newcastle and Fulham. Henderson was in midfield for those games. I suppose those 6 points dropped were down to the defence rather than the midfield or attack.
    Lol, you're incapable of making a valid point in reponse to the actual post made aren't you?

Fabinho, although fouled, was the player who let their lad use him as a launch pad to score WBAs equaliser

He was also the player who tugged Barnes which caused Alisson to foul him, in the footage you can even see Big Bear cunt him off for it, which is very unlike Big Bear

Both those goals came from recycled balls from set pieces caused by poor defensive clearances, not through players being released through midfield, the point i made

When he does next play at CM pay attention, look at the opposition players positions and how they set up to counter through midfield off him and count how many times he leaves that player, just watch
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Lol, you're incapable of making a valid point in reponse to the actual post made aren't you?

Fabinho, although fouled, was the player who let their lad use him as a launch pad to score WBAs equaliser

He was also the player who tugged Barnes which caused Alisson to foul him, in the footage you can even see Big Bear cunt him off for it, which is very unlike Big Bear

Both those goals came from recycled balls from set pieces caused by poor defensive clearances, not through players being released through midfield, the point i made

When he does next play at CM pay attention, look at the opposition players positions and how they set up to counter through midfield off him and count how many times he leaves that player, just watch
    I thought so, all down to Fabinho.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasier View Post
    Classier, how? Load of nonsense, thanks Sid for getting the thread started.
    Should make sense (even if all irrational & quirky)if you're up to date with the 2020/21 Your Team Thread Kerfufflings.

4231 for me

......... .....Alisson
    Trent Fabinho Philips Robbo
    .............Milner Gini
    ......Mane Thiago Jones
    ..............Salah

In 433
    Milner Gini Thiago
    Mane Salah Jones

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    4231 for me

......... .....Alisson
    Trent Fabinho Philips Robbo
    .............Milner Gini
    ......Mane Thiago Jones
    ..............Salah

In 433
    Milner Gini Thiago
    Mane Salah Jones
    Jones isn't a frontman, and pick Thiago and you're already as good as a man short.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Should make sense (even if all irrational & quirky)if you're up to date with the 2020/21 Your Team Thread Kerfufflings.
    Did do my best to explain (and apologise) in your "Your team v Manc United" thread.

6th page of the site, 14th page of the relevant thread.

Compulsions can be really strong for me at times and resisting them can be quite physically uncomfortable. I do plenty to try to keep on top of ticks. Tried to avoid going into too much detail as I didn't wish to seem "woe is me" which I think are words I used in January, though I can't remember the precise details.

I do try, I assure you.