Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 32353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Chelsea (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    You're meant to keep your hand in a natural position, that's the rule, it's pretty simple.
    If your hand/arm is in a natural position, distance isn't an issue.
    CCTV, lets say for arguments sake, it was a penalty...we scored and drew the game. We still haven't managed a goal from open play this year. We can dive for all the penalties, get as many own goals as you like. Even ghost goals. It still doesn't take away the fact we cant score. Thats the bigger picture

Klopp took the only player off that scores for us, or wins penalities via diving so whatever init

Fuck offfffffffff

Goodnight

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Think There is a expectation that Klopp should be forever worshipped and we need to have a little jar with the feeling of winning the League and smell it each time we lose and turn out diabolical performance. Then we just go sniff the Klopp ended the 30 year jar agent and shut up.

This is elite sport people you deliver or you five someone else a chance.
    You keep going on about Klopp what exactly do you expect him to do seriously ?

Matip/Gomez/VVD all out no midfield to rotate due to Hendo/Fab either being injured or at CB.

He will be worshipped as he won the league some thing we didn’t do for 30 years so don’t speak about it as though we are used to it we aren’t if he was at Chelsea he’d probably get the bullet that’s how those pricks operate.

At Liverpool we aren’t like that remember YNWA when you walk through a storm you know the anthem we sing we aren’t like other clubs.

Then you have that arsewipe Tyler saying “Klopp looks grumpy lately” yeah I guess not being able to see family or go to your mums funeral does that to you.

All the nut hugging of Tuchel was sickening as well he has only won the French league which let’s face it Moyes would win it with PSG he is a decent manager and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    19th different centreback partnership, that's some record.
    Should have made it a 19x CB partnership

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post

Matip/Gomez/VVD all out no midfield to rotate due to Hendo/Fab either being injured or at CB.

He will be worshipped as he won the league some thing we didn’t do for 30 years so don’t speak about it as though we are used to it we aren’t if he was at Chelsea he’d probably get the bullet that’s how those pricks operate.

At Liverpool we aren’t like that remember YNWA when you walk through a storm you know the anthem we sing we aren’t like other clubs.

Then you have that arsewipe Tyler saying “Klopp looks grumpy lately” yeah I guess not being able to see family or go to your mums funeral does that to you.

All the nut hugging of Tuchel was sickening as well he has only won the French league which let’s face it Moyes would win it with PSG he is a decent manager and nothing more.
    this i great ......tnx

Honestly, I think we tried to change things, which may or may not have worked out with our best 12-14 available, "I think we maybe changed too much" as Trent famously said, I think most of our problems are down to that and persisting with those changes when we were battered with the injuries was just crazy in my opinion

I bang on and on about it, but switches were a MASSIVE part of our game and why we won the league, as were balls over the top from Hendo and Virgil, both playing most of our switches too, along with Trent, we've not done any of that this season.

We've never ever passed through sides, it's not our game, we don't have the midfielders to do it, Thiago isn't that type of midfielder, he's a midfielder who connects to other midfielders and forward who do have the ability to play through crowded lines, we worked the ball into good area trying to pass through sides and when there was nowhere to go, went back to Hendo or Trent and switched the play to the opposite side. Mane and Mo kept the width, always, and Trent and Robbo timed their runs from a relatively high position just our side of the opposition midfield to be found, all of that has broken down

I warned about this when I saw it happening, which was when it first started happening and here we are

Missing those big early chances as we have in 5 or 6 games is something we can't afford to do, when we're missing our automation and have no option but to try and play through sides because we've only Trent on the pitch who can play a switch

Having no viable targets for our set pieces which were worth 10-15 goals to us a season is also a massive miss
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Should have made it a 19x CB partnership
    well played Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    CCTV, lets say for arguments sake, it was a penalty...we scored and drew the game. We still haven't managed a goal from open play this year. We can dive for all the penalties, get as many own goals as you like. Even ghost goals. It still doesn't take away the fact we cant score. Thats the bigger picture
    Yes, but the specific is what I'm posting about. The rules around handball.

There are plenty of other grievances to hold imo
    Inflexible tactically annoys me - tonight 4231 - Salah up top, a 5 man midfield would have pleased me.
    Klopp subbing off Salah - bewildering
    Not playing the kids and only players who need minutes when qualified top of the cl group - bewildering etc

There are a lot of things that were just bad luck, like VVD, shitty var calls etc

I love klopp like many, been a tough season for him, still at the helm though and his job to fix over the summer even if we finished 16th.

I'd have benched Bobby tonight, I'd have hooked him at half time for that soft turnover which they broke off a lazy ball to nowhere.

Just want this nightmare season to end

Never thought we'd be one of the worst teams in the league to watch

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post

I expect a Liverpool Manager to beat
    West Brom
    Burnley
    Brighton
    Southampton
    Aston Villa
    Fulham
    With or without injuries. Add up the points dropped against these teams and tell me where we would have been.

The gripe I have with Klopp now...
    No tactics
    Managment/motivation seen in the play/hunger. Manages decide who plays and if the plauer doesn't die for you on the pitch you do something and send a message to the rest. Tuchel did that woth Hudson Odoi the other day. Not that Odoi played poorly but Tuchel did it to send a message to the whole squad. The message my tactics and energy that I demand. Klopp now is doing the opposite by playing 1 off form plauer for almost 40 games out of form, Firmino. Trent was also out of form when he came back but Neco Williams was not played. Whaybdoes that say to a player? U not good enough. This has happened to Ox, Origi especially, Shaqiri also. Now Tsimikas, Phillips, Rhys William's, Keita, possibly Jota as well. The message is I trust these 11 and u only play if I don't have a choice or I send you on for 3 minutes with a hopeless situation.

Klopp can not get away with 11 pts in 12 games. Inexcusable. We are the jokes of the world of football.