Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Chelsea (Match Thread)

I do legs, every top club in the world will want a monster scorer like Firmino, plus them beautiful teeth and lovely jogging about wiggle wiggle boom boom

Rhythm counts for a lot as Jurgen said in his press conference, a team of lesser players, with continuity of selection, in their rhythm, can cause a side not in their rhythm much more problems than they otherwise would

We're also guilty of overrating our players too, Virgil's comfortably the best CB in the league, Matip the second, but after those 2, there a loads of CBs who are better than Gomez and the others we have and quite a lot better too, that's why I believe we absolutely need another commanding CB in the summer
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Are you 12 ?
    are you?

you’re giving it the big ‘un with sarcy comments on a forum.

if you can’t back it up then stay quiet. like a 12 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Must be alot of our players not performing on purpose then !

If you play rubbish on purpose as you suggest how does a player get a move to a bigger club.

If one of them goes it will be because we have had an acceptable bid I dont see that happening this summer do you ?
    just relaying what i been told.

take it leave it, your choice.

the whole mane vs salad thing has been a powder keg from day one.

klopp being the magnificent man manager he is, kept it under wraps.

mane has just given up on the team after palace.

one of the two this summer.

Boom Klopp's a wum, I entertain him occasionally, but I've always been of the belief he's a Manc wum

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post

I actually believe that there is some truth in what you say mate. Ever since Manë got taken off at Palace, he hasn’t been the same player. Our decline started that day.

However, all the time and you keep on referring to Salah as salad, you’ll never be taken seriously. That’s playground talk.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Our conversion rate isn't a lot worse than last season, it has always been poor, none of us were ever really happy about the chances to goals return and it being allowed to stay like that for so long because we created loads of chances, if it had been addressed when we were creating a lot more chances, we might not have had the issues we have this season. Factor into that our set pieces we have no viable target for this season and our conversion rate is probably about the same

Our lads are trying and putting everything into each game, it's the rhythm and understanding that's missing

People slate our players to death, but we have been the better side in practically all our games, but we haven't finished off numerous glorious early chances, it's about 7 or 8 and we've made stupid mistakes or had VAR step in and gift teams goals against us

Chelsea didn't create much against us at all, and we had FOUR defenders in place to stop Mount's goal, if I had to point a finger, Thiago should have been the one to go to him and close him down quickly and block any sight of goal he had, it was abysmal defending

A lot of that is down to what Jurgen calls rhythm or rather a lack of it, no consistency of selection, players not automatically taking press and counter press positions off each other or in the defending, not sure who should go to the player and waiting for someone else to do it, Jurgen's right, rhythm counts for a hell of a lot

Well i’ll take the word of Klopp he doesn’t strike me as being a bullshiter.

Mane hasn’t given up at all he isn’t that type of player my personal belief is Covid has probably affected him more than we think.

Some will argue the above that’s fine but after seeing them them at this club for 5 years that is what I believe.

We are having a bad season by our standards that is all.

are you?

you’re giving it the big ‘un with sarcy comments on a forum.

if you can’t back it up then stay quiet. like a 12 year old.
    I'm not the one giving it the big'un, saying I have information on go authority. Then back it up Billy big balls, who's it from ?

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I'm not the one giving it the big'un, saying I have information on go authority. Then back it up Billy big balls, who's it from ?
    Billy Bullshitter I think you mean