Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Fulham

Your team v Fulham

........................Alisson

Trent........Phillips......Kabak...Robertson

.......................Fabinho

.................Keita..........Jones

.....Mane...........Salah........Jota
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

I'd play Fab at DM IF and only if he plays as an out and sitting DM playing right across the line when needed and covering the full backs and becoming the third CB when needed

I'd play the line lower

Alisson

Trent Phillips Kabak Robertson
    Fabinho
    Shaqiri_________Keita

Salah Jota Oxlade

Need to rest a few for Leipzig, give fresh legs minutes and be a little more cautious, Fulham are a very good footballing side, their automation is in full flow where ours is shot, they move the ball quickly and very well, have great pace throughout and create quite a few chances each game

Hopefully we set up lower looking to leave all 3 forwards up as much as possible with Fab sitting protecting the CBs and taking care of their lad on loan from Chelsea when he gets advanced
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Outplayed us for long spells last time at the Cottage and we were so lucky to get a point - that was with Hendo in the Middle - Fabinho and Matip at CB too.

Thank fook for VAR

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Outplayed us for long spells last time at the Cottage and we were so lucky to get a point - that was with Hendo in the Middle - Fabinho and Matip at CB too.

Thank fook for VAR
    Yep, the way they play is perfectly suited to playing us, the way they move the ball and where (players positionin) our press wasn't good enough, understandable because he's young, but Jones was particularly poor, he's about half and half in his press for me over games played this season, half decent but still below the level, half poor, all 3 have to be at the level and on the same page

That was in our trying to play through sides debacle too and we weren't playing our switches and long diagonals and the press is never right when we're trying to play through, because players are taking positions to try and play through instead of counter press positions so if you attack breaks down, you're a lot more open and vulnerable, as seen in all Chelsea's chances tonight
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Grobbelaar
    Nicol
    Lawrenson
    Hansen
    Kennedy
    Houghton
    Souness
    Whelan
    Barnes
    Dalglish
    Rush.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Alisson
    Trent Phillips Kabak Robertson
    Jones Fabinho Keita
    Salah Jota Mane

........................Alisson

Trent........Phillips......Kabak...Robertson

.......................Fabinho

Keita..........Jones....... Salah

...........Adrain........Jota

Big man, little man up top in a 4-4 fucking 2.
    Get it out of your feet and get it up to the big man !!

He needs to shake it up a bit. I assume we're pinning all our eggs to a CL shaped basket!

Allison
    TTA - Phillips - Kabak - Tsimikis
    Keita - Fab - Jones
    Shaqiri - Salah - Jota
    Mane and Firmino need dropping. I'm all for playing playing players through a bit of a dry spell but this has been going on for months for these two and they need to be dropped for a while, not just rested.

I'd be tempted to simply rest Salah - he's not been great for the last few but he's been on of the few that has ran his bollocks off. Mane and Bobby (Bobby alrmingly so) have dropped their intensity. Bobby looks like he cant run anymore and Mane looks like he doesnt want to, he doesnt look anywhere near as fast as last season.

If we're resting Salah then Origi to maybe get a run of games?

Gini, Thiago and Robbo have played every game for the last few months and are due a rest.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Kabak injured. Definitely not available on Sunday. You can't make this shit up.

Phillips and Davies both available and in my opinion should both play.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Seen on Twitter that Kabak is a doubt for Sunday

What is going on one or two injuries in a certain postion is a problem for any club. How do you account for the injuries we've had at the back.

If Phillips and Kabak are both missing and assuming Davies is still injured who starts on Sunday? Fabinho / Gini? Fabinho / Robbo / Fabinho / Williams?

VVD
    Gomez
    Matip
    Phillips
    Kabak
    Davies
    Hendo (assuming we're including midfielders playing as CBs!)

That's utterly bonkers!
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side