Milner
    Keita
    Wijnaldum
    Origi
    Mane
    Oxlade-Chamberlain

Adrian Williams N Williams R Tsimikas
    Philips Jones Thiago Salah Firmino
    Forgot about Jota, drop Origi and put Mane where he usually plays.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    So, Legs, halfway through his first season we didn't have a run of too many draw from getting done on the counter as I describe and we didn't bring Hendo in at RCM to try and stop that

People talk about the team being found out, the same people won't accept we got found out using Fab as we did halfway through his first season, I judge with my eyes also, and I've seen too many successful transitions through his area to release a player wide for the counter when he's high pressing far too many times succesfully and far too many nearly times, when that player for transition was found and it was on and he fluffed his ball, just absolutely loads of them, all game in that Villa game

Let's just play him as we did first season then and see what happens, another Villa most likely, I'd actually like that, it's not going to make any difference to our league situation now anyway, maybe at least the gaffer and the fabled analysis team will see it belatedly
    You win as a team and lose as a team its very hard to say one player is at fault.

Its not my job to say where Fabinho should play Klopp and the coaches see them day in day out.

Also tactics change depending on who we are playing.

Another Villa not be happening at all it was a freak result and as ive said before it was the same time as City and United both getting tonked at home too so read into that whatever way you like.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    You win as a team and lose as a team its very hard to say one player is at fault.

Its not my job to say where Fabinho should play Klopp and the coaches see them day in day out.

Also tactics change depending on who we are playing.

Another Villa not be happening at all it was a freak result and as ive said before it was the same time as City and United both getting tonked at home too so read into that whatever way you like.
    Of course that was a freak result, it included 3 wicked deflections which you can do very little about. Can't blame it on injuries though, only Alisson and Mane out injured.
    Last edited by skyebo; 5th March 2021 at 06:18 PM.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Alisson

Trent Phillips Davies Robertson
    Fabinho
    Keita_______Milner

Salah Jota Oxlade
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Anyway just change up and get the win ffs only 3 games before the international break and we might have Captain fantastic back and Big Virgil might be getting closer even

Story going round that kabak is injured for the fulham game.
    It is getting really ridiculous now.

It’s not a story. Klopp confirmed it in his press conference. We break footballers like my grandchildren break toys.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Need to sort out those new training pitches and sack that new coach who came in who's supposed to stop players getting injured, he came from Arsenal and they regularly had loads while he was there

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Need to sort out those new training pitches and sack that new coach who came in who's supposed to stop players getting injured, he came from Arsenal and they regularly had loads while he was there
    I would get myself down to Corby If I were you mate with the CV in hand.

Is anyone actually in any way shape or form confident we'llbeat Fulham? I honestly can't see it.
    If they play like they did against Spurs we will lose. I cant see where the next win comes from.