Thread: Your team v Fulham

.............Alisson
    .Trent Philip's Kabak Robbo
    .........Gini Fabinho
    ......Mane Jota Jones
    .............Salah

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    This is the man I trust!

I found this very encouraging. Yes I know he is the manager and he has to say x and y, but I don’t think Jurgen is quite like that.

Here much of what he says about the club is very very positive.

This would appear to support what Sid and others have been saying. Right now I am desperate for any positive and am more than happy to take this one.

I think we will win this game and go on to complete an amazing run of 11 wins and come 2nd!

That would be epic. At this point I would be over the moon with a top 4 finish and decent run in the CL

Just finish this season as strongly as possible all things considered and support our boys and look forward to having everyone back for a proper pre-season plus anotther commanding CB Neto and Ruiz and absolutely slamming all those cunts who'd have never and have never come close to beating our best 11 and take all the power to affect our games away from those corrupt VAR bastards

This season has been a write off for so many reasons, it's been incredibly difficult with all the enforced changes and having zero rhythm for our lads to react to set backs as they and we would have liked, but i expect an incredible reaction next season
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    That would be epic. At this point I would be over the moon with a top 4 finish and decent run in the CL
    Just a little bit of added positivity for you Steveo!
    Let's call it 'The Spring Offensive'

Don’t quite know what to make of it but here you go ...

1 Alisson
    76 N Williams
    46 R Williams
    47 Phillips
    26 Robertson
    7 Milner
    5 Wijnaldum
    8 Keita
    23 Shaqiri
    11 Salah
    20 Jota

Substitutes
    3Fabinho
    6Thiago Alcántara
    10Mané
    13Adrián
    15Oxlade-Chamberlain
    17Jones
    21Tsimikas
    27Origi
    66Alexander-Arnold

Holy crap that first 11 is poor looking. Well can’t do much worse so hopefully they put a proper shift in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Just finish this season as strongly as possible all things considered and support our boys and look forward to having everyone back for a proper pre-season plus anotther commanding CB Neto and Ruiz and absolutely slamming all those cunts who'd have never and have never come close to beating our best 11 and take all the power to affect our games away from those corrupt VAR bastards

This season has been a write off for so many reasons, it's been incredibly difficult with all the enforced changes and having zero rhythm for our lads to react to set backs as they and we would have liked, but i expect an incredible reaction next season
    I do not believe this season is a write-off.
    PL 2nd and CL final coming!

Well he has had to try something and lets be honest some fringe players deserve a game.

We need to be keeping an eye on next season now and not burning our players out this season league wise is done.

We only have the CL to look forward to and with Fab on the bench its clear Klopp sees this too.

Looks like we’re resting players for the Champions League. That’s a domestic cup line up.