Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iptv....

Iptv....

Anyone use IPTV for their viewing needs?

If anyone does and they aren't happy with their current supplier then I can help.

I've been knocking about on this forum for almost 14 years now so I'm not just someone popping on to flog IPTV and disappear. Have thought long and hard about posting about it on here.

I can pop some further info on here if anyone is interested.
    IPTV Anyone?

It's the future mate. As long as they have a good VPN then you'll be fine. I've been with the same ones for 4 or 5 years now and can't complain.
    Any lads on here who don't have it drop Glasshalffull a DM and no doubt will save you a small fortune.
    Good luck mate.

Cheers Ian!

Savings are massive indeed £45 for a year for nearly every sports channel you can imagine and a movies and tv series library that puts Netflix to shame 😆

DM me on here if you want a free 24hr trial or further information
    IPTV Anyone?

This is most certainly the way to go for anyone who loves Sports and Movies.My Cable TV package gives me 183 N.American channels but to get English and European Football i have to use my Android box which allows me access to All Games played Premier, Championship and pretty much all other European leagues.
    Plus like last night i watched the UFC 259 live.

Hi fagin,

Thanks for the message. Sounds like you are happy with your current set-up?

If you would like a trial at any point give me a shout. We support most devices (and definitely Android boxes and whatever apps you choose). Trials are free and last for 24 hours.

We also have a very active Discord server for help and support.

Cheers
    IPTV Anyone?

Would just like to thank Glasshalffull for his assistance yesterday in getting me set up. Very,very helpful at a very stressful time...we were 0-1 down. Fully recommend his services.

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    Would just like to thank Glasshalffull for his assistance yesterday in getting me set up. Very,very helpful at a very stressful time...we were 0-1 down. Fully recommend his services.
    Thanks mate! My pleasure Just sorry I couldn't do anything about the result!

Jurgen ... if you're reading I did once play centre half for 45 minutes in the Crosby & District 3rd Division. Strangely I was put back out on the right wing for next match and never played at the back again!

Oh, and Jurgen, I could do you a good deal on IPTV to help out the scouts
    IPTV Anyone?

Bump
    IPTV Anyone?

I've got back into the Iptv game after a number of years away. I have to say the quality of the streams has improved massively!

DM GlassHalfFull. He'll get you sorted out.